15

Billie's POV

"Oh yes right there fuck" Serena moaned as I fucked her from behind, I've decided to give this open relationship thing a try and I already hooked up with Serena twice, the sex is good I guess, but it's not with someone I wanna be with, she just begged me to come over and I agreed to get my mind off of the fact that my parents want to send me away and the fact that my mom literally hates me. When we were finished I threw my condom away and pulled up my boxers and threw on my shirt.

"Leaving so soon?" She asked me while panting

"Yeah my parents are really strict right now and I have to be home before dinner or else I'll get in trouble"

"Oh okay"

"Sorry about that"

"No it's okay no strings attached I got that rule"

"Yeah" I grabbed my pants and turned them right side out

"What's that?" She pointed at my thigh which had a bunch of cuts on it but It was mostly covered by my boxers

"Oh I fell off my bike and cut myself really bad" I lied sliding up my pants "I'll call you"

"Okay bye Billie"

"Bye" I grabbed my stuff and left
______

"So how was school?" My dad asked breaking the uncomfortable silence at the dinner table between me, my mom, and him.

"It was okay"

"Just okay?"

"Yeah"

"Well tell me about your day"

"It was really nothing special about it I just went to my classes and took a lot of notes then went to study at someone's house"

"How was it?"

"Studying went fine"

"Oh really" my mom scoffed under her breath even though she was right, Serena and I fucked right after but they both don't need to know that.

"Maggie stop it" my dad told her

"I literally smelled sex on her the moment she walked through that door, how many more times are you gonna lie to us? I'm almost convinced that you're out here doing drugs"

"But I'm not"

"I don't know what to believe anymore"

"I'm not an addict, I sniffed cocaine up my nose one time that night that's it, I haven't even smoked weed in a month you really think I'm in addict?"

"This conversation is over" she continued to eat her food

"Holy shit you actually think I'm an addict?"

"You want me to be honest yes Billie I do think you're capable of doing drugs so we're going to drug test you"

"Are you kidding me, you really don't trust me?"

"No so pee in the damn cup" my mom stood up and slammed a cup in front of me

________

My mom and my brother are arguing again and I couldn't help but to just cry in my room, my drug test came out negative, but my mom Is still not convinced and still wants to send me away. I grabbed my box and took my razor blade out of it before walking back over to my bed, I pulled up my shorts on my right side and stared at the blade hesitant to make a cut, considering I've been clean for a week. I finally made a decision and made a cut on my thigh breathing heavily as I made no reaction to it whatsoever, even though it hurt like shit.

"Billie?" I heard Claudia say while knocking on the door

"Yeah?"

"Your parents want to talk to you"

"I'll be out in a minute"

_____

"Wussup?" I said walking into the living room

"We think that you'll be better off going to therapy instead of sending you away but we needed your opinion on what you want to do" my brother said

"I'm surprised you want my opinion when mom thinks I'm a drug addict and won't even look at me"

"Billie we've been over this we just need your opinion"

"I'll give you my opinion when mom decides to look at me"

Still nothing

"Dammit look at me, look at the monster you created"

"I didn't create you, you created yourself a monster I didn't raise you to do the shit you do that's why I'm sending you away because you need help" she yelled and stood up

"Where were you when I needed help then? Because you ignored it so I blame you so send me fucking away all you want" I walked away

"Fine Billie hopefully you'll come back changed"

"Oh fuck you bitch" I slammed the door to my room

"START PACKING" she yelled from downstairs