crazy

My dad walked into the room at the police station after they brought me in for questioning, I was covered in dirt and mud from head to toe, the black converse I was wearing were almost completely unrecognizable due to the mud, my clothes were covered in dirt, my hair was wet, my face was dirty, and my hands were filthy, I kept looking at my hands and didn't even look up to face him because I knew he was disappointed in me. I didn't even care about that, I care about wanting to know if Billie is dead or alive because I know she's still out there.

"Let's go Cassidy" he said

"I know she's still out there" I told him while not looking up from my hands

"Cassidy you're sick we need to go"

"I'm not sick I know she's still fucking out there" I yelled finally looked up at him

"She's dead Cassidy, you're obsessed with this scenario you created in your head you can't even see that you're losing it"

"Fuck you"

"Let's go Cassidy"

"Fuck you"

"Cassidy!" he raised his voice at me

"FUCK YOU" I yelled slamming my hand on the desk

"..I'll meet you in the car" he walked out

_________

"What were you thinking? Digging up a dead body and what were you doing with a large knife Where'd you even get it from?"

"Don't worry about it"

"What else are you hiding from me huh?"

"Nothing absolutely fucking nothing dad you already know everything"

"Oh yeah what about these?" He took out the letters out of his pocket and threw them on the coffee table "I thought I told you to stop with these?"

"And you always told me I'm an adult with a life"

"Yeah but this isn't living, you're obsessed and you're lost in this fantasy that Billie is still out there"

"Because she is"

"She's dead Cassidy"

"I'm going to take a shower I'm filthy"

"Don't think you can run away from this conversation I'm putting you in therapy"

I flipped him off while going upstairs to my room and slammed the door to my bathroom and locked it, In rage I slammed my hands on the bathroom sink looking right in the mirror at myself, I was still covered in dirt, but that wasn't enough to not recognize myself, what this whole thing is turning me into. I'm losing my mind I know that, and it's harder to prevent that since no one believes me.

I wiped my tears and then turned on the shower, I quickly got undressed then stepped into the shower washing all the dirt off of me, I took my loofa and scrubbed every inch of my body. After about 30 minutes I got out and got dressed into an oversized shirt and baggy shorts that used to be Billie's but I kept them. I did my skincare then turned off the light from my bathroom and walked into my room where I unexpectedly saw the stranger holding Darcy in her arms, one of them at least, I'm still shocked about there being two of em even though one was here.

"So are you the one that doesn't talk?"

"Yes" The other Stranger said while coming out of closet

"You talking for her now?"

"Come with us Cassidy"

"No fuck you guys I had such a fucking day because of you guys and all I wanna do is sleep" I walked over to my bed but the stranger that was already sitting on it holding my baby grabbed my wrist, I looked over at her and she was already looking at me with those blue eyes, I felt such a comfort in this stranger I didn't know why.

"I'll go with you only on one condition that I'm not digging up anymore dead bodies, if they're even dead" I scoffed under my breath. With that being said the stranger let go of my wrist and paid her attention back on Darcy

"Deal" The other stranger said

"Wait how am I going to get all of us out of the house without my dad noticing?"

"Don't worry he's out like a light"

"Alright let's make this quick"

________

"What's going on?" I asked Erwin while sitting down in his chair

"You made it and almost completed your task"

"The cops were called"

"We know"

The two strangers came in and stood on each side of him

"Ruby why don't you take off your mask first?" He pointed at the stranger on the right of us and she took off her hood, her beanie, then finally her mask, It was a girl that looked similar to Billie but it wasn't

"Your turn moon" he said to the Stranger on the left the one closest to me, she started out with her gloves, her hood, her beanie then finally her mask.

"Holy shit" I whispered

"Hi princess" Billie said with a smile on her face, I stood up in shock not being able to believe it, that she was standing right in front of me...Alive and breathing. I slowly walked over to her and cupped her warm cheeks looking at every detail of her, she had scars on her face and a tattoo of a red dragon on her neck.

"It's you"

"Yeah it's me Cas"

I didn't say anything just broke down in tears and started hitting her chest out of anger but also relived that she was alive.

"You left me" I sobbed onto her chest

"I'm not going anywhere ever again that's a promise my love" she told me, after a couple of minutes she finally got me to calm down and wiped my tears. I grabbed her by the sweater and smashed my lips with her kissing her passionately, she grabbed me by the waist pulling me deeper into the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her neck, after a minute we pulled away to catch air and she connected her forehead with mine.

"I love you" I told her

"I love you more" she smiled and picked me up and spinned me around making me squeal

Surprise she's aliveee🙈

Any thoughts?

Any predictions?

Any questions?🤔