Gone

Bella:

It's already been a few weeks since Massimo's 'accident', and I made sure to stick by his side through basically all of it. Today, he was finally able to return back to the main part of the mansion. I watch as he carefully sits up, placing his legs onto the floor as he stretches his arms up, showing part of his toned stomach. He gives me a droopy smile as he scratches his messy brown hair.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" He says as a small smirk emerges onto his face.

"Staring?" I reply with a scoff as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Relax sweetheart. I know you like me." He says with a deep chuckle.

"Pfft." Is all I manage to say before he grabs onto my waist, pulling me down to sit on his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist, only being a breath apart from him.

"You still don't like me? After staying with me this long?" He breathes out, pressing his forehead against mine. I feel my breath getting hitched in my throat as he lets out a low sound from the back of his throat.

"Hm?" He questions in his deep voice.

I don't answer him, instead staring at his smirking lips.

One of his hands leave my waist, moving to push a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, before resting his hand down on my throat. He gives it a gentle squeeze as I bite down on my lip. 

He tilts my head to kiss the bottom of my earlobe, trailing slowly down my neck until he reaches my collarbone. 

I could already hear my heavy breaths, my hands already gripping the back of his shirt, tugging at him for more. 

"Tell me what you want sweetheart." His voice was gruff and raw as He moves his head back to look at me. 

"You."

The sound of knocking from the door fills the room, causing me to break eye contact, hopping off his lap as Luca walks in.

"Massimo the doctor said that you're free to go back up to your room, but you can't start work until tomorrow." He says.

"Vado con lei." He replies with a small smile.

[translation: I'm going with her]

I watch as Luca nods his head and shuts the door behind him leaving just me and Massimo yet again.

"You need to go and get some more rest." I say as I pack up the small gym bag with his clothes, zipping it up as I place it on my shoulder.

"You don't need to carry that. Give it to me." He says as he tries to grab the bag, but he misses as I turn away from him swiftly.

"Just let me, okay?" I say as he cups my cheeks giving me a soft kiss on the lips, I watch as he smiles down at me.

"Gio where have you been! I had to- oh." I hear from behind me as I turn around to see Elena standing by the doorway. Her skintight white dress was showing off basically all her cleavage and her hair was styled perfectly into beach waves.

"Get out Elena." Massimo says in a stern voice as he pulls away from me and moves to stand in front of her.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting your moment with her." She says.

"Leave."

"But I came to check on you Gio, is that a bad thing to do?" She says in an innocent voice.

"I'm fine, now go."

"I want to help you get to your room safely." She replies as I hear Massimo take a deep breath as he turns to face me. I give him a small smile, indicating for him to go with her.