Birthday Boy II

Bella:

"Look at your face in this picture!" I giggle out as I show Massimo the picture of us on another rollercoaster. I had my hands in the air smiling, and Massimo looked like he was about to pass out with his mouth wide open and his eyes were slowly drooping shut. He snatches it out of my hand tucking it into his front jean pocket.

"Hey! You can't take that." I scream, my voice hidden amongst all the other screaming kids.

"I can and I just did. No one can ever see that picture of me." He says as I start to laugh. I try and grab it from his pocket, but he quickly grabs my wrist, pulling my body extraordinarily close to his. 

He lowers his head towards my ear, his hot breath fanning my cold skin. "Don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to try and dig into my pants pocket? Or is there something else you wanted instead of the picture?" He murmurs. I feel my heart rate increase. I push at his chest, but he doesn't budge. 

"If you want something you just have to ask." He murmurs.

"Massimo we shouldn't do this now." I say trying to ignore my now throbbing clit. I feel his grip shift so that one of his hands were caressing my waist.

I shift my gaze away from his heated stare and I-

"Oh my God!" I scream as I spot my one true love.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" 

"Over there!" I point to a stall which had a life-sized teddy bear sitting on the counter as the prize. It had honey colored fur with a red bow tie and green eyes just like Massimo's but cuter.

"Please can we play for it this is the last game please."He lets out a deep chuckle, before grazing his finger over my lips.

"Fine let's go." 

We head to the booth, the game consisting of using a water gun to knock down some moving wooden aliens. Massimo hands the man some money before I grab onto the gun watching as the game comes to life. I try and shoot but all I ended up shooting was the wall and some of the other prizes.

"You really are bad at this." Massimo says whilst standing in the corner watching me.

"Shut up. Like you could do any better." I say, putting the gun down. We were way past my fifth try and I was getting more agitated by the minute. 

"Let me have a try." He says as he hands the man another note. 

I watch him grab one of the guns, looking at it strangely before aiming it at the aliens, hitting every single one of them. I feel my mouth gawp open as Massimo turns around smiling.

"That was so easy."

"Yeah, says you, big mafia man." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that Bella?" 

"Nothing." I say watching Massimo take the teddy bear from the man handing it over to me. I squeal as I grab onto it.

"Hold still for a second." He says as he pulls out his phone, aiming the camera towards me.

"Smile." He says as I beam out a cheesy grin that I know I will regret doing. I hear the shutter go off and him chuckling at it.

"Let me see."

"No no." He pushes his phone back into his pocket. "That was my gift." He says.

"What is?"

"Seeing you smile like that." 

"Aw Massimo-"

"I mean look at that, it looks like an embarrassing yearbook photo." I turn to give him a dirty look as he laughs. "I'm just joking baby you look perfect."