I Love You

I feel like you guys have waited long enough for this so here we go...

Isabella:

He plants a hard, passionate kiss on my lips, nipping at my lip gently to part for entry. I allow him, I let him consume me. Every fear and worry I had from before disappeared and left me vulnerable to his touch.

He moves down. Down the same familiar path of my neck, knowing my sensitive spots, he takes advantage, leaving trails of hickeys and kisses as he continues. He grabs onto the hem of my dress, on initiative, I lift my arms up as he pulls it up, over my head and onto the ground.

I feel him grab onto the back of my legs, hoisting me up to his waist as he lifts us both up from the sofa, and starts to head upstairs. When, he accidentally hits his foot against his birthday gift, knocking the square shaped present over.

"Shit. Sorry baby I didn't see it." He says as he places me back down onto the floor.

"No, it's okay. Do you want to see what it is?" I ask, watching him pick up the gift from the floor. He nods his head as he tears open the polka dot wrapping paper.

His eyes light up as he sits down on the arm of the sofa. He looks at me, his emerald eyes covered with a glistening sheen. For once, he was speechless.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"I-I love it." He whispers as he continues to stare down at his gift.

It was a painting of him and his sister, Melissa, when they were kids. Both of them had cheesy grins on their faces with chocolate ice cream smeared across their lips.

This was the only picture of Massimo where he looked happy. Scratch that, this was the only picture of his childhood.

"Did you paint this?" He asks.

"I got someone to draw it out but yeah I did." I smile as I say it, remembering how I mixed the paints up and had to re do it three times.

He caresses the painting gently, before standing up, cupping my cheeks as he quietly breaths out "I love you."

"Wait wh-"

He slams his lips onto mine, silencing me from all my burning questions. I feel him hoist me up onto his waist, as he carries me upstairs towards our bedroom.

He gently lays me down onto the bed, his fingertips tracing up and down my sides. I break the kiss, sitting up on my elbows.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I-I want to touch you Massimo." I look down at the bedsheets, feeling myself blush. I feel his fingers tilt my chin up to look at him. He places a soft kiss onto my lips before grabbing onto my hand and placing it on his zipper. I unzip it slowly, allowing him to shuffle out of it. I break the kiss, allowing my fingertips to trace the skin above his boxers. Slowly, I trace my hand down to his bulge, rubbing him gently. He sucks in a sharp breath and I pull my hand away quickly.

"Don't be nervous around me baby. You can do whatever you want to do."

"I-I'm not sure what to do."

He gives me a small smile, taking my hand in his, he opens it and places it around his length. He closes my fingers and lets go.

I begin to move my hand up and down on his length, watching as his head tilts back in pleasure. I still my hand, deciding to lower his boxers down and I freeze when I see how big he actually is.

"I won't hurt you sweetheart. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing okay?"

I wrap my hand around the base of his length again, continuing what I was doing before. This time, I lean forwards, wrapping my mouth around his length, I allow my tongue to glide up and down, across his sensitive tip, making his body jolt slightly. His breaths become heavier as I start to bob my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks in for a tighter grip. My hand continues to move along his length, tightening around him. I feel him tense so I continue, wanting him to climax. He grabs ahold of my head, pulling me off to look up at him.