Chapter 8- Possessive

Recap:

“I love you,” Leo whispered in my ear.

“I love you too,” I said as I blinked away tears and buried my head in his neck.

After a very memorable goodnight kiss, Leo and I parted ways, his to his bedroom and mine to mine, I sighed in sadness, I missed him already.

When I closed my door and turned around I didn’t expect to find someone in my bed. How dare he show his face here?!

“You little bastard!” I said as I lunged at him.

I lunged for the little shit pissed off as hell for what he did.

“Woah, Rosie,” he said as he stood up, but I slapped him for the stupid nickname that sounds like he’s talking to a little kid.

“Why did you tell my parents we were still together?!” I yelled as I tackled him on the bed.

“I thought you were happy with your girlfriend!” I said.

“She cheated on me, the little slut only used me,” he said.

“And you think its ok for you to just turn up and act like we’re together? Like it’s ok for you to mess my relationship up just because yours didn’t work out?!” I shouted.

“I don’t care! Not anymore, we’ll be getting married in June, you will forget about what’s his face and you will love me!” he said as he slapped me. I fell on the bed with the amount of force he put into it, tears rushed to my eyes as I stared at him, “See what you make me do to you, this is what happens when you don’t listen,” he said gently as he grabbed me and hugged me.

My right cheek was stinging as the tears wouldn’t stop; this isn’t the Finn I knew.

“I’ll go get you some ice, don’t think about leaving this room, the bruise is already purple, people will just start asking questions. Look for some make up to cover it up,” he said icily before shoving me onto the bed getting up and walking away. I breathed deeply,  just as Finn opened the door, I called his name out as I stood up and walked over to him.

“What?” he asked annoyed. I refused to be one of those women who get abused by men and let him make me think it was my fault, this fucker doesn’t even have a right, he’s delusional if he thinks I’ll let him do this to me and get away with it. if I let him think he can hit me and I won’t fight back, he has another thing coming!

I kicked him in his family jewels, as hard as I could, before I punched him in the face and shoving him out of the room.

“You will get the fuck out of here before I call the police and make sure you rot in hell for the rest of your pathetic life!” I yelled at him.

He looked at me, his eyes void of emotion, but his face said differently, his eyebrows furrowed, his nose flared and his lips were in a line. Before I knew it he pushed me back making me hit the wall with a big amount of pressure almost making me pass out as my head hit the wall. I stood up and shot my leg up with a force I didn’t know I had in me, his head flew back as he stumbled back, I kicked him in his ribs again and again, before I was pulled off of him by my dad and before I knew it someone took my place in beating the shit out of Finn. I watched as Leo lost himself in anger as he almost killed Finn in front of me and my parents. Then before I knew it Theo had joined in and was beating the shit out Finn, I could barely heard as mom was on the phone with the police, talking in Italian, but I ignored her as I hugged my dad back, making him tighten his arms around me.