Chapter 32- So That Happened

**UNEDITED** THIS IS LONG OVERDUE I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYYY

Rose's POV-

I slowly woke up to a hand lightly trailing up and down my bare spine. I smiled against the bare chest I was lying on. Last night was very surprising. Right after taking off with Leo he took me somewhere I thought we wouldn't be for at least another few months.... The courthouse.

Yup this son of bitch already had a marriage licence ready and had told everyone to meet us there. My parents, Theo and Catalina, Juliet, Leo's mother, and the rest of our friends were there. Dee and Caleb were our witnesses. The night was still young so we had all met up at Dee and Frankie's house, where there was a beautiful setup and most of the Killer's MC members were there. 

It was a great night and I couldn't have asked for better. 

I'M MARRIED!!!!!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY MRS. MORETTI!!!!!! 

SUCK ON THAT BITCHES!!!!! 

HE'S LEGALLY MINE FOREVER!!! 

"Good morning wifey, how are you feeling?" I chuckled as I lifted my head and stared at him.

"Really?" He shrugged. "Well in that case hubby, good morning, but I am as a matter of fact, sore...very, very sore." I said and that only made him grin harder. 

"Then that means I did my job as husband," he smirked. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"We're married," I stated.

"We're married."

"It actually happened."

"It did."

"I still can't believe you planned everything last night," I said.

"Well you really didn't give me much time since you appeared out of nowhere yesterday," he protested. 

"I'm sorry, but since we're on that note, we have to get up and start training," I said. 

"I think they'd understand if we missed a day," he rolled over me with his eyebrows raised suggestively. 

"Yea they might, but whoever we're going to fight in a few days won't," I pecked his lips and he pulled away as I stood up. I got out of bed and froze and the uncomfortable feeling between my legs. Fuck I was sore. 

"Every time you move, you'll know I've been there," Leo placed a light kiss on my shoulder and proceeded to pick me up, making his way to the bathroom.

"Asshole," I scowled. 

"You wouldn't have me any other way, love," he grinned as he shut the bathroom door.

It's true, I wouldn't have him any other way. 

***

"We're just going to observe the training done today. I don't want you getting hurt," Leo said as I was in the closet trying to pick out what to wear. 

I didn't argue with him, because I don't think I could bother sparring with someone in the state I'm currently in.

"Alright," I called back, picking out some dark blue skinny jeans, a regular white V-Neck, some boots and my new leather vest. 

"Fuck, you look so sexy<" I turned around to find Leo staring at me with lust in his eyes as he bit his bottom lip. 

"Oh no, I already know what's going on inside that head. Stop it," I said.