Chapter 17- Baby Please?

**Warning: Sexual Content**

Rose's POV-

"You know I don't deserve you," I murmured as I traced lines over Leo's chest.

It's been 1 week since the accident and I was discharged from the hospital this morning. They still have me on medicine, but honestly I'm feeling fine. 

"If anything, I don't deserve you," he sighed as he pecked me on the forehead.

"So we're gonna agree to disagree," I chuckled.

"Guess so," he smiled.

***

"Can we go somewhere?" I begged Leo for the third time today.

"No. You just got out of the hospital and I'm not about to let you risk your health," Leo said not looking up from the like of papers in his hand.

"Please?" I cuddled up to him, trying to get his attention on me, but all he did was wrap his arm around me to keep me to his side and hold his papers with the other hand.

I sighed and gave up, I went limp in his arms staring at his stupid lap top screen.

After ten minutes of nothing but graphs and numbers I closed my eyes, even though I knew where Leo was coming from I wasn't about to add onto his ego and tell him my head was hurting. In his eyes all he would see was victory and keep me on bed rest for a longer amount of time.

The next time I opened my eyes, I was snuggled up against Leo, he didn't have paperwork or his lap top around him anymore, he was shirtless and we were both in bed under the covers spooning. I sighed and snuggled closer to him and his instant reaction was to tighten his hold on me.

"You're awake," he murmured.

I hummed turning in his arms.

"Can we please to somewhere!" I begged.

"No, you're still weak. You slept through the day yesterday. You still need some rest," he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him already thinking of something. I'll show him weak.

**Warning **

I straddled his hips, ignoring his wide but curious eyes as I hugged him to me and just stayed there.

"Uhh Rosie? What're you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing," I spread my legs a little more and added some more pressure right where he needed it, not even a minute later I felt his very hard morning wood.

He groaned as his hands went to my hips.

I slowly rolled my hips, almost moaning as Leo met all the right places. I moved my head up and kissed him, shoving my tongue into his mouth as my hips started moving in a slow, steady rhythm.

He tried to roll us over so he would be on top but I quickly grabbed his hands and placed them above his head. I slowly shook my head. I grabbed my shirt and pulled It over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra and the look on Leo's face made this all a little less embarrassing. My hands immediately went to his belt and when I unbuttoned his pants his hands stopped me but I smacked them away and quickly slipped my hand inside his boxers before he could utter a word.

"oh fuck," he groaned as I squeezed him and slowly started pumping up and down.

"Can we go somewhere?" I asked.

"N-no," he groaned and so I stopped all my movements. 

"What the fuck!" Leo panted.

"Can we go somewhere?" I squeezed him.