Chapter 31- "Wow, that's hot"

A/N: GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT A NEW LAPTOP! I know updates have a been sooooo slow, but bare with me I've been updating from my phone, which can be such a hassle sometimes. But I finally got a new laptop and YES THIS TIME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY!!! I really really really really really REALLY want to end this book, because I have so many new plans for the sequel! Ugh I can't wait! Anyways, here (finally) is Chapter 31. 

*NOT EDITED*

Rosie's POV-

"We're not under attack!" we all froze. We were currently putting on our bullet proof jackets, strapping our guns on and adding some knives here and there, when we heard Dax's voice ring throughout the weapon room. 

We all looked at Dax who was standing in the doorway, "How do you know?"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed something next to him. It was an unconscious body.

"I found this bozo sneaking around while I was driving up. I followed him and grabbed him before he could do anymore damage, but regret to inform you that some of your guards were killed before I could get my hands on him," Dax explained.

Leo was quiet before he told Patrick and Caleb to "take the little bitch to the basement," his words not mine. Dax stepped aside and we all watched them drag the guy downstairs.

"Are you sure it was only him?" Leo asked.

Dax shrugged, "Only saw him doing all the damage," was his response before he left.

"I need to have a talk with my men," Leo said before leaving. Yikes even from here I could feel the anger rolling off of him in waves, but I understand his anger. I mean we're going to war and we let our guard down enough for some strange man to come onto Leo's property and kill his guards and probably many more if Dax hadn't stopped him. 

I looked at the girls and took a deep breathe. "Well, how about we go train in the basement for awhile?" I suggested, I was still high on adrenaline and I needed a stress reliever right now.

The girls nodded and we took off all the things we had already put on and went downstairs. We headed straight for the sparring mat. Dee stood to the side as our referee while Frankie and me got into fighting positions.

"Ready?" Dee asked Frankie, who nodded and then turned to me and asked the same thing. Oh I was so ready. "Fight." 

We had barely tackled each other to the floor, when we were being pulled off of each other. 

"What the hell is going on here?!" 

"Leo what the hell!" 

"Ugh, Patrick, get off!" 

Leo and Patrick had entered the room and most likely thought we were actually fighting. 

"Why are you two fighting?" Patrick asked.

"We were fighting!" Frankie shouted as she and I finally broke free from the arms that were holding us apart. 

"We were sparring? Ya know the thing people do to train in hand to hand combat?" I said sarcastically. 

Leo and Patrick took one glance at each other before smirking and saying at the same time, "Wow, that's hot." 

Frankie and I rolled our eyes, our adrenaline now long gone. We walked away from them, Dee trailing behind.  Speaking of her...

"Hey, you ok? You've been awfully quiet," I said as I turned to her. 

She sighed, deep in thought, before looking up.