Chapter 14- Come Get Us

*Not Edited! Super bad grammar, sorry I wrote this on my phone*

Rose's POV-

Dee, Frankie and I were walking downstairs all dressed and ready to go. Even though we had a great time earlier with the guys, we were still mad for the way they were with the Axel, Seth, Keith. Dee had used her phone to figure out our location and Frankie called a cab for us.

"So, all three of them are meeting the club?" we heard as we silently walked downstairs. There was a door that separated us from the boys, and the front door was right in front of us, we would be able to leave without them knowing.

"Yeah, I mean we know we should have talked to them, but uh we got a little distracted if you know what I mean," I could hear the smirk behind Leo's words.

I silently glared at the girls, they were planning on literally embarrassing us in front of their so called club?

I shared a look with the girls and I could tell they were as mad as me.

"This'll be a good little punishment for my baby not telling me where she was," Leo said, and I mentally gasped. THAT ASSHOLE!

"Who would have thought that the three biggest players in town, found their old lady's," three biggest players... I knew Leo had his flings here and there, but I never qualified him as a player...I shook my head, I should have known, I mean he is hot, but still...he never talked to me about it, we haven't really talked much about these things. I mean Leo knows about my past, I know a small part of his, but not the past that deals with his biker ways. I needed answers...

I looked at the girls and we went outside to wait for the cab, hoping that no one saw us out here.

***

"Come on guys," I said as I opened the door to Leo's house, well...I guess our house now...

We walked to the living room to see Jules on the couch eating chips.

"Hey!" she smiled.

"Hey, Juliet these are some friends, this is Dee-Dee and this is Frankie. Guys this is Juliet, Leo's sister," I introduced.

they said their greetings, "What happened with Leo? Last I knew he was going to find you," she said.

"Oh he found me alright," I rolled my eyes as we all sat down.

From there, we explained to Julie what Leo and his friends did, skipping over what happened in their rooms at the warehouse and going to the conversation we heard to how we ended up here.

"Wait...You three rode on their Harley's?" Julie's eyes were wide and we gave her a confused look.

"Yea, why is that so weird?" Frankie said.

"Well, it's just. Ok, I'm not an exact member of the club, but Leo is my brother so I do know the rules. One of the main rules to never be broken is to never let anyone besides their old lady ride on their Harley. The other motorcycles, fine, but never the Harley. It's a sacred rule they have and if you break it you're out of the club," she explained.

"What's an old lady?" Dee asked.

"Yea, it's all we've been hearing today," I said.

"An old lady, well basically...it's like you're wife, ya know...the 'one.' It comes with the respect of the whole club along with their protection, you get to wear your man's leather vest. You're the only one's whoever get that privilege. You three on in the MC now, those three guys have staked their claim on you three," she explained.

"What if we don't want to?" Frankie asked.

"...I've never heard of anyone saying no...but well, you're frowned upon for rejecting a member," she said briefly.