Chapter 11- Moving Day!

Rosalie's POV-

It's been three days since the day Juliano confessed about his parents to the cops. As soon as Mason and Juliano had left the police station they went to a hotel and are moving into a new apartment tomorrow. We didn't end up going on the road trip because Mason wanted to make Juliano was ok and we all understood, our other friends were really shocked at the news and had the same disappointed look in themselves as Mason and me had. Theo had been M.I.A most of the days we were over there since he and Catalina have really hit it off, so he decided to stay a little longer over there, he had actually moved in with Mason and Juliano, the three of them were living together and I felt great having three of my closest friends have fun and get along together enough to live together.

It's been a day since we've been a day since we've been back home and honestly, it has been a little stressful, Leo and I had gone into the office today after he told me to come back to work. We've both been really busy with trying to catch up with the work we left behind, I had made three sketches and they look amazing in my opinion, Stacy has been a doll, running important errands for me and what not. By lunch time, Leo and I couldn't go eat lunch due to him being in a meeting and me trying to make a prototype design that I didn't want to forget. We haven't seen each other all day since we kissed goodbye in the middle of the passage way between his office and mine.

When the clock came around to five, I stopped and sighed, grabbing a few folders to take home, my coat and purse before heading across the hall to Leo's office, Stacey and Jarey had already left so I walked right in. Leo had his arms covering his face looking really stressed.

"Hey," I walked over to him.

"Hey," he said as he pulling me into his lap.

"Ready to leave?" I asked.

"I might stay here, I have so many contracts to sign and so many numbers to revise, I might be able to finish them by midnight though," he said looking at the mess of papers on his desk.

"Well alright then, but please don't stress yourself out so much," I kissed him.

"I called my driver to take you home, so please don't you dare call a cab, wait for him. He should be here in five minutes," he said.

"Alright, call me if you need me," I said grabbing my files.

"I always need you," he smiled, I grinned before leaving.

I walked outside and checked my phone for any new emails from the fabric floor, I wanted to know if the ones I needed were going to be here on time or not.

I was engrossed in phone that I felt to notice someone sneak up on me with a knife, "Give me your phone bitch," he said holding the knife to my neck.

I dropped the files and slowly handed him my phone, "The purse too."

I gave him that too, before he tightened his grip on me, "You're a beauty," he ran his nose up and down my neck as I blinked away tears and thought of a plan.

"I would bang you right over there in that dark alley, where no one would come to your rescue, if I wasn't short on time," he said before I felt a pain in my neck and I had banged the back of my head in his face, he dropped the knife, "You bitch!" he yelled getting ready to lunge at me before he was tackled to the floor. I held in fearful sobs as I looked at my savior who was beating the crap out of the guy until he was unconscious.

"J-Jared?" I haven't seen him in so long.

"Rosalie? Oh my god! Are you ok?!" he grabbed my shoulders to examine me.

"You're bleeding," he said as he pulled out his phone and called the cops, telling them to bring an ambulance too.

"I'm f-fine," I said weakly, I was shaking in fear. I didn't get it, how was I able to face Finn last week, but be a trembling mess with this dude. I guess he just caught be by surprise, or I was blinded by rage the day I punched Finn.