Chapter 19- Terror

*NOT EDITED* CALEB^

Rosie's POV-

Ya know, when the girls came knocking on my door this morning wanting to hang, I was all up for it. I was feeling wayyyy better that I had this morning. I already knew that the guys were at the clubhouse handling some business, so Frankie came up with the idea of going to visit. Before I could tell her no because I knew Leo would be angry since I'm still supposed to be on bed rest and making minimal movement, she suggested that as soon as we get there I head straight for the couch and stay there. I did think out it, I mean it was just a car ride and then once again I'd be off my feet once I laid down on the couch, so I was like why not. Plus, I know it's only been literally 45 minutes since he kissed me goodbye, but I miss him. 

After getting ready in some simple blue jeans, boots, a t-shirt and my leather jacket we were piled in Dee's Range Rover. It only took us less than 10 minutes to get there and when we entered the clubhouse after being greeted by members who were outside about to leave. 

We were so not happy with the sight in front of us. 

"LEO!"

"CALEB!"

"PATRICK!" 

We all yelled. Jealousy instantly coursed through my veins as I saw some slut all up on Leo, touching him! Caleb and Patrick in similar situations, when the three heard their names, they looked over wide eyed, before sharing a look. Oh they definitely knew they were fucked and were going to get an ear full later.  

"GET YOUR DIRTY FUCKING HANDS OFF MY MAN, SLUT!" I yelled, slowly walking towards them. I could already feel a migraine coming on. 

"Who the hell are you?" she spat out. 

Leo came over to me and tried to touch me, but I side stepped him and headed towards the little whore that needed to be put in her place.  Frankie was already holding Dee Dee in place as she fought to get at one of the bitches. No one was holding me back, so I was taking my chance.

"Listen here you dirty little skank, that is my man, and I'll be damned if I let some trash bitch, touch him like that ever again!"

"Well it didn't seem like he was really fighting my touch was he?" she smirked. 

"Alright, hold on, let's get one fucking thing straight, bitch! He pulled away from you! He doesn't need some whore like you to please him because he has me! So the next time I see you or any of your slutty friends near these three guys, I'll personally rip your horribly dyed hair off of your skull, your fake nails one by one, along with your fucking fake silicon boobs! Got it?!" she looked scared...good.

"Now scram!" Dee yelled and they jumped before leaving as fast as they could out the club.

I took a deep breath and let Dee and Frankie help me over to the couch. 

The guys were just standing in shock as they stared at us, more specifically me. You mess with me or anything that is mine and my fucking claws come out. 

"We will choose to think you were going to pull away from those three whores before we walked in," Frankie said, her voice very calm, but secretly deadly at the same time. 

"Ro-"

"De-"

"Fra-"

We stopped them before they could finish saying our names. 

"Go get us some food, we didn't have breakfast," Dee ordered and they quickly scrambled towards the kitchen. 

"I'm looking forward to watching them beg," Frankie smirked with us.