Adam Cole | 67 & 71

( I hope you like it!
It feels super werid to be writing in this book again. Kyanna_xo)

"Hey Y/n, dude are we going to get dinner or no? I don't even know why he wants to eat right now it's super late.... hey Adam's already waiting for us!"
Kyle barged into the room. He was expecting y/n to be changing or maybe scrolling through her phone. But instead he was meet with soft cries coming from the bathroom.

"Y/n? Are you ok? Uh so I go get Adam or something"
"Just get out Kyle" she said
"Okay okay I'll go"

She had been looking through her comments on her recent post on Twitter. Adam had told her not to look at them but she was curious. She had stepped away from the ring for a few years to focus on her health, but now after coming back people were making comments about how much she's changed her style, how she lost her spark and how bad of a wrestler she is now .

"Adam, hey so Y/n's having a crying , yeah, She's in the bathroom"
"Huh? What? Why?"
"I don't know she won't open the door for me"
"Oh God I'll be there in a minute"
Adam hung up, now worried about his partner. He knew he should have checked up on her earlier when she didn't pick up her phone. He thought maybe she was tired or she had fallen asleep after all it was pretty late.
Adam quickly made his way up to his room.

"Thank" he patted Kyle's shoulder before entering the room.
"Y/n! Open the.." The door opened. 'Did Kyle even try to open the door' he thought
"Y/n are you okay? Nevermind your of course your not okay" 
Y/n hugged Adam as she hid her face in his chest
"Woah hold on tell me what the hell are you doing on the bathroom floor at 3 in the morning?"
"I. I was looking at my phone and I... I mean I know you.. you told me not to look at the comments but"
"You looked at the comments? But.... it's okay It's okay, I'm a little disappointed but it happens" Adam took her phone from the counter, he read some of the comments, most of them were the same fans who leave hate comments to him.

"Can you.. hold my hand until it's over? I.. I need to feel you"
"Of course I will, why don't we get you into bed it's cold"
"You know, those people who said you suck can't even wrestler, so please don't think you suck, you're amazing y/n"
"But-"
"No buts, now do you want to talk about it?"
"Maybe tomorrow" she wiped her tears away
"I just want to sleep"
Adam nodded. He softly kissed Y/n's forehead.
"Aren't you going to eat?"
"Oh yeah I'll text Kyle that I can't, I'm not that hungry anyways, plus I think I'll rather be here with you Baybay"