Tyler Breeze | 62 & 77

For glamorousvibes

(Is this too short? I feel like it's short but 🤷😭 I also looked over the story 20 times so I don't think there's any typos  )
...

"Dude, you cry over everything "
"no I don't" Y/n said while wiping her tears away, she turned around facing away from Tyler. She wouldn't be crying if Tyler just listened and didn't start yelling when he started to get annoyed
"I just don't like what you're doing that's all"
"And you're crying because of it? Grow up"
Y/n was now mad she couldn't believe this was coming out of her boyfriends mouth.

" Tyler! You're my boyfriend! I don't like when you're basically flirting with her in the comments!"
"I'm just being friendly Y/n! I don't get mad when you comment on Curtis instagram post"
"That's different" Y/n with tears still streaming down her face, was now sitting on the edge of the bed. She hoped that Tyler would at least understand how she felt or maybe just listen to her but he didn't seem to actually be listening.
"Oh Jesus please it the same thing! Do you like arguing? Is that it?"
"No I don't, I hate it. Why can you just listen for once. I was trying to talk it out"
"God get your fucking act to together.. it was literally just one comment y/n one fucking comment"
"One comment? Do you really think I would talk to you about this if it was just one comment! It's multiple comments Ty"
Tyler couldn't help but feel angry at his partner. It didn't feel fair. It just a few heart emojis follow by a 'gorgeous'. He didn't see anything wrong with that, in fact he had commented the same thing of other superstars post. Why would she be mad now?
"I think I should leave for a while. I can't look at you right now Ty"

Those few words broke Tyler's heart. Did it bother her that much. Alexa and him are just friends nothing more. He would never cheat on her, if that's what she was thinking .
"Wait Y/n, don't go"
"No Tyler I just need to be left alone for a while, you won't listen to me, so what's the point? Don't try to call... just leave me alone for now"
"But... fine go, you always leave when this happens, you can't stay here and talk it out like adults"
"Me? You're the who doesn't want to talk it out, I hate you!"
And with y/n walked out the door. Leaving Tyler alone with only his thoughts.