Shane mcmahon

A/n: wwelover75 Hope you like it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shane has been acting weird for a while now. We use to talk all the time but he's been distant.
"Heidi hey good luck in your match" he said you smiled at him.
"Thanks Shane" this was your first match on Smack down. You were up against Carmella. You ended up winning the match. Shane congratulated me for the and then left. This is how it was for about 2 months now.
"Shane!" I yelled. I probably shouldn't be doing this minutes before my match being
"Heidi hey..aren't you supposed to be up next?"
"Yeah but if I don't ask you i'm never gonna tell you"
"Tell me what?"
"Why have you been so distant lately we use to be friends..did I do something wrong"
"No." I could hear my theme song start to play
"Then?"
"I thought it would be better I'm your boss not your friend" he said
"Ok" you walked away holding the tears back and putting on a smile. You didn't know what hurt more the fact that he said you weren't friends anymore or that he was just your boss  now. You ended up losing the match. Storming off to the locker room
Skipp 2 week
You were about to cut promo for the fued with Carmella. You were just about to talk when Shane's music came on. This didn't surprise you Shane did have to come out after you finished talking but I guess he decided different. Carmella then came out. This whole thing just lead to you hitting her and Shane pulling you back. Shane made the match official.
Shane walked up to and was about to talk
"Save it I don't want to hear it"
"It will only take a minute"
"I have to get ready" You walked away and got ready
Skip timee
Carmella wasn't doing so good in the match she was losing. I was about to hit her my finisher but James had  grabbed my ankles. causing my distraction. Carmella hit me with a superkick she was about to pin me when Shane's music hit her came out running and stopped the match.I looked at him as I heard the bell ring.
He came in the ring and helped me up
"Listen Heidi I like you. Your get me you don't see me like your boss you don't act different your special and I love you" he said. I was shocked I had no words he just confessed his love to me .
"Shane" he looked at you. You forgot you were in the middle of the ring in front of thousands of people. But it felt like it was just the two of you.
"You love me?"
"Yea these past weeks were really hard" he said. You couldn't believe you were about to do this but you couldn't control your self. You kissed him. Your face turned red as you heard the Crowd cheer
"I never thought I would be saying this but I love you too Shane"