Rhea Ripley | 86 & 92

No_Cherry297 I hope you like it 😵 I tired to make this one longer

___________

"Um what happened to your hand? It wasn't like that when I last saw right?"
"No it wasn't"
Rhea laughed and shook her head, she looked down at her hand after his question.
"It's nothing Dj slipped on the snow and he grabbed me before he could fall. He still ended up falling anyways "

Y/n did believe this, he's seen how Dj treated Rhea but he wouldn't put a hand on her . He either always made her pay for his food, asked her for rides at random times of the day or night and he was always getting her hurt in one way or another

"It's just scratch"
"Yeah but how many scratchs has he give you?"
Y/n remembered all those times she came to his house with a new scratch from Dj.
"It's not like he's trying to do it y/n, he's just clumsy"
Rhea could tell Y/n was annoyed, but she couldn't figure out why? Didn't he say Dj was a nice guy a while back? So why was he so mad and annoyed now.
"I just. I don't like the way he's treating you Rhea, that's all. I swear he wasn't like this with Bell. He was nice and caring but now"

Dj was an asshole. Y/n had felt this change after he broke up with Bell his ex girlfriend.
"He.. doesn't deserve you"
Rhea smiled, it's not like she was dating the guy. He was just a good friend, they may have shared a couple of kisses but nothing more.
"You know we're not dating right? I mean if your jealous.."
"Jealous? No I was just, no I'm just worried that's all Rhea. You're way to nice to him and I just"
"Not worry about to much. I know how to take care of myself . Plus I don't think he'll want to mess with me"
"I still don't like the way he takes advantage of you. Next time can you please just tell him pay for his own shit. He has the money for it anyways."

Even after reassuring y/n Rhae couldn't help but feel bad. Maybe she should stop hanging out with Dj. He was kind of a asshole.
Y/n took a bit of his pizza and looked up at Rhea.
"I forgot to tell you, you did great yesterday! I just hate when you don't tell me if you're going to win of not"
"Isn't more exciting to see the match if you don't know who's going go win?"
"No.."
"Actually I have a question, why do you hate Dj now were you good friends before"
"Oh yeah he's just different now, he hasn't texted me in a while and if he does it's for money"
"I can stop hanging out with him .."
"No don't, if you want to hanging out with it's ok"
A smile small was set in his face. Even if he didn't want them to be together, Rhea seemed happy and so should he right?