Seth Rollins |65,77 & 79

It's currently 11:31 😭 I didn't check for typo or anything like that yet 😅
Hope you like @boo_thanggg

❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

Seth smiled at y/n as he put a arm around her
"You know you have beautiful eyes...I like getting lost in them.."
"Are you trying to flirt?" Y/n asked. He turned red and moved away from her

"What me?" He shook his head and back up almost bumping into Dean & Roman
"Hey Y/n how are you?" Roman asked. Seth rolled his eyes, stepping closer to her again.
"I'm good Ro, listen I'll talk to you later okay. One of the girls just texted me and"
"Just go already kids" Dean said getting annoyed. Seth glared at him but turned his attention back to y/n.

"Actually.." Seth stayed quiet for second before Roman nudged him.
"Can you text me when you're free? I need to talk to you"
Dean didn't actually expect Seth doing this. He thought about all those other times he tried to ask her out,each time failing.
"Yeah sure, I shouldn't be long aways"
Y/n feared the worst. Had she done something wrong, did he not want to be friends anymore. She walked away from the 3 guys who continued to have a conversation.

"Are you okay?" Alexa asked stepping into the locker room. Y/n nodded not daring to look up.
"It doesn't seem like it. What's wrong?"
Y/n sighed and wiped her tears away
"Seth wants to talk" Alexa chuckled and put her arm around y/n
"That's all? Really? Dude, you cry over everything."
"No I don't."
Alexa shook her head and stood up from the bench.
"Listen if you like him so much why don't you go ask him or something."

"Should I? What if he doesn't like me? Or he.."
"Don't even start.. just don't think about this to much. Now go before I drag you out myself"

Y/n smiled at Alexa. She felt confident enough to walk over go the place they had been a few minutes ago but she stopped when she heard her name

"Seth buddy, listen I like ya but it's getting annoying. Y/n can get a boyfriend any day now and you still have confidence?"
Seth rolled his eyes.
"It's not that easy, we've been friends for a while and I don't want to ruin it."
"Do you like her?" Y/n felt like her heart stopped hearing those words coming out Roman month ment that she would hear them from Seth.
"I mean, yeah I do like y/n but.."
"Y/n!! I've been looking for you"
Seth turned his attention to Zach and y/n
"Oh shit do you think she heard that?" Seth was now completely red, his heart was racing and his legs felt like jelly.
"Oh Zach, hey..." she tuned her attention to the 3 men
"You're standing in the same spot I left you"
"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow" Seth walked away
"But don't we need go talk?"
"Sorry, uh tomorrow"
Zach raised his eyebrow and waved awkwardly at the boys
"What was that about?"
"Oh Zach, you have no idea how angry I am at you right now"
"What did I do?"

...

The next day y/n tried her hardest to avoid Seth but she knew she wouldn't be able to
"Hey"
"Seth, uh hey"
"Have you been avoiding me?" She shook her head No but she wasn't quite sure how believable it was.
"Actually Seth, Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?"
"So you were listening..."
"Yes, before Zach came"
"Y/n I do like you..."
"I like you Seth"
" but all those times I've tried flirt with you..."
"Oh, so it wasn't just my wild imagination"
Seth chuckled
"No it wasn't... so how about a date later today partner?"
"That would be lovely"