Chapter 1

(Y/N) Narrating: Before time began, there was... the cube. We not know where it comes from. But we know that it holds the power to create worlds, and fill them with life. For a time we lived in Harmony, but like all great power. Some wanted it for good, other's for evil. And so began the war. A war that ravaged our home until it was consumed by death. And the cube, was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the universe, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star. Every world. And just when all hope seemed lost. There was message of a new discovery. Drew us to an unknown planet called 'Remnant.' But we were already too late.

A Helicopter lands at Atlas with no type of symbol on it except for one that no one seemed to recognize.

Ironwood: Pilot, turn off you're engine and exit you're vehicle or we will open fire.

The blades stopped turning and the vehicle began to transform into something.

Ironwood: My Oum.

The Atlas soldiers began shooting at the strange being.

The being begins destroying the base and killing soldiers

Elm: WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!

The being then rips the roof off the data building and starts downloading the information from the servers.

Ironwood: IT'S GOING AFTER THE FILES!! CUT THE HARDLINES!!

Clover: I NEED A KEY!! IT'S LOCKED!!

Ironwood then picks up an axe and destroys the wires to the servers but he was too late and the being destroyed the rest of the base.