Chapter 16

Optimus: the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall.

Optimus and Megatron begin to fight, with Megatron winning.

Megatron: still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!

Megatron throws Optimus near STRQ who focus their fire on Megatron. Clover, Winter and soldiers were going to reinforce Optimus only for Blackout to arrive to reinforce Megatron.

 Clover, Winter and soldiers were going to reinforce Optimus only for Blackout to arrive to reinforce Megatron

Winter: Fighter jets in 60 seconds. We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. Targets will be marked.

Clover: Hey. Bring the rain. All right? All right, let's kill these things.

Winter: Move, move, move!

Clover: Remember, aim low. Armor's weak under the chest.

Clover readies a bike and his weapon, to kill Blackout, for good.

Winter: Target marked. Still waiting. F-22s, we're still waiting.

Blackout then noticed the soldiers and aims his weapons at them.

Winter: Move out! Incoming!

Blackout tries his hardest to kill the soldiers, but they were to fast for him and Clover fires his grenade launcher under Blackout's armour, killing him.

Clover: Run! Move!

Megatron overpowers Optimus as he was the last Decepticon around. Starscream and Barricade had retreated to an undisclosed location with Cinder, Emerald and Salem and Brawl died to Bumblebee. All the soldiers and Huntsmen open fire on Megatron to give Optimus a chance to finish him. After a long fight, Megatron's optics offline, and everyone cheers in victory and Jaune gives Optimus the Allspark, only for Megatron to jump from the rubble, taking everyone by surprise. Megatron tries to use his mace on Optimus but Optimus grabs the weapon and pulls Megatron towards him and shoves the Allspark into Megatron's chest killing him.

Optimus: You left me no choice brother.

The other Autobots arrive with the dead body of Jazz who died to Brawl.

Ironhide: Prime. We couldn't save him.

Ruby: N-No...

Optimus: Oh, Jazz. We lost a great soldier and friend. But gained new ones. Thank you. All of you. You honour us with your bravery.

Summer: What happens to you all now?

Optimus: We... do not know.

Pyrrha: Live on Remnant. With us.

Bumblebee: I like that idea, sir.

Qrow: You speak now?

Optimus: As do I, old friend.

Weiss: So you're all staying?

Everyone looks at the Autobots with a hopeful look on their faces.

Optimus: Yes.