Chapter 10

The group was at Beacon in Human form to scan the sword and find the Allspark.

(Y/N): Please, let this work.

Pyrrha: It will work, love.

William: Fire it up, Optimus.

(Y/N) uses his eyes to show everyone the coordinates of the Cube.

(Y/N): The code. The code on this sword indicates the Allspark is 230 miles from here.

Raven: Jesus.

The hologram and everybody looks at each other.

Ryan: I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize.

James: They must know it's here, as well.

Ghira: Fuck!

William: What about Bumblebee? We can't just leave him to die and become some type of experiment!

(Y/N): He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want.

James: Why are we fighting to save this planet? Most of the inhabitants are primitive and violent.

Summer: Words hurt you know.

(Y/N): And were we so different? But they're a young species. They have much to learn. But we've all seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war. We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest.

Pyrrha: WHAT?!

Ryan: That's suicide. The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both.

Qrow: So you're not doing it, Kid.

(Y/N): A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let them pay for our mistakes. It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!

William: We rolling!

The Autobots transform into their vehicle modes and let everyone inside and begin to drive to the Allspark.