Chapter 14

Ruby and Jaune run with the Allspark, with Ironhide and Rachet protecting them. Leaving Jazz to fight Brawl alone.

Rachet: Cover fire!

Ironhide: Move to cover!

Blackout aims at Ruby and Jaune but Ironhide saves them by blocking the attack with a truck. With Jazz, the soldiers and teams were firing at Brawl to no avail as the Decepticon was battling the smallest Autobot, Jazz. Brawl readies his wrist blades and stabs Jazz through the spark, shocking everyone.

Pyrrha: JAZZ!!!

Jazz: NOOOOOO!!!

Jazz goes limp and his optics offline and Brawl throws the now dead Autobot into the rubble.

Brawl: I love how the Autobots die.

Pyrrha: His death will be slow.

Just then a red and blue truck arrives and transforms into Optimus Prime.

Optimus: Megatron!

Megatron: Prime.

Megatron transforms into his jet form and flies straight to Optimus and Optimus grabs Megatron and the two fly through a skyscraper and begin their own 1v1.

Optimus: Megatron, I have persued you from one end of the Galaxy to the other.

Megatron: The Allspark belongs to me, Prime!

Optimus: Let's finish this brother. Once and for all.

Megatron: Heroic words, Optimus. So fitting they shall be your last.

Optimus brings out his gun and fires it at Megatron only for Megatron to ready his fusion cannon and fire at Optimus and blasts him into a building. With Optimus stunned, Megatron transforms to look for the Allspark. Jaune and Ruby keep running with Ratchet and Ironhide to the building Clover pointed out.

Ironhide: Keep moving you two! Don't stop!

All of a sudden, Starscream arrives and fights both Ironhide and Rachet.

Starscream wounds both Autobots so they can't guard Ruby or Jaune.

Ironhide: Jaune, Ruby! Get to the building!

Ruby: I'll stay with them! You get the Allspark to the Military!

Jaune: I will! Be careful! You too!

Jaune runs to the building, unkown to him that Megatron was following him.