Chapter 5

Dedicated to: Liacranger

Everyone arrived at the Arc Household and rushed in to find the sword. The Autobots then transform into their human forms and start to look around the house for Decepticon's in case they were followed. After confirming that they weren't followed, they transform into their robot forms and see everyone rummaging through the house to find the sword. Jaune runs out with numerous swords and lays them out in front of the Autobots.

Jaune: These any of them?

Optimus scans them but there was no luck with them.

Optimus: No. Are there anymore?

Ruby: Some here.

Tai: Here too.

Ruby and Tai come out and lay out the swords infront of the others.

Optimus: None of these are the sword either.

Just then Blake walks out with the last sword in the house and hands it to Optimus. The sword is scanned.

Optimus: This is the sword. Thank you, Blake.

Just then Atlas soldiers arrive and the autobots hide because of the prick, Ironwood.

Winter: Atlas Military! Open up!

Jaune opens the door and is met with Winter and Ironwood dragging him and everybody else into transports.

Tai: What the hell?

Ironwood: We believe you all have come in contact with this unidentified robot.

Ironwood shows everyone in his vehicle a picture of what looks like Optimus Prime.

Summer: Never was that before in my life.

Pyrrha: Don't ring a bell.

Jaune: Doesn't look familiar.

Ironwood: Enough lies! IT IS TIME TO TALK!!!

Just then a huge metal hand grabs Ironwood's car and tears the roof off revealing it to be Optimus Prime.

Jaune: You're all in trouble now.

Pyrrha: General Ironwood. I'd like you to meet my boyfriend. Optimus Prime.

Atlas soldiers then point their weapons at Optimus.

Optimus: Taking the children, was a bad move. Autobots! Relieve them of their weapons.

The other Autobots arrive and Disarm all the soldiers making them surrender.

Ironwood: Hi.

Optimus: You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?

Ironwood: Well, you will soon belong to me, so no.

Optimus: Get out of the car.

Ironwood: No.

Optimus: NOW!!!

Ironwood: Ok, everyone out of the cars.

Just then Bumblebee starts to piss on Ironwood making everyone laugh. Just then more Atlas arrive, and the autobots knew they had to escape without killing everyone. They need to think of a quick escape.