Chapter 6

The Autobots transform and open their doors for passengers. STRQ leave with Jazz, The Bellodonna parents leave with Ratchet, the Arc family leave with Ironhide, RWBY leave with Bumblebee and JNPR climb into Optimus' hand and he begins to run away from the incoming Atlas forces. Optimus runs throughout the town and went under a bridge and climbs up it to escape from Atlas and remain hidden.

Optimus: Easy, you four.

As the Atlas Bullhead passes underneath them, Nora and Jaune slip with Pyrrha and Ren struggling to pull them back up, until they slip and Bumblebee arrives with RWBY and catch Nora and Jaune. Just then RWBY, Nora, Jaune and Bumblebee are surrounded by Atlas and are apprehended and Bumblebee being frozen by the soldiers with Optimus, Pyrrha and Ren unable to do anything without killing anyone. The other Autobots arrive with everyone and transform.

Jazz: Optimus. Are we seriously just going to do nothing?

Optimus: There's no way to free them without harming the soldiers.

Pyrrha: He's right, Jazz.

Jazz: But it's not right--

Optimus: Let them leave.

After hours of waiting, Bumblebee, RWBY, Nora and Jaune are taken away and Optimus picks up the sword that Jaune dropped. He transforms back into (Y/N) and looks at everyone who was now in Remnant form, with the map to the Allspark.