Chapter 2

A bunch of students walk into Beacon to talk about their family history. Everyone walks into Glynda's classroom and saw both Glynda and Ryan Belladonna standing at the front of the classroom. Ruby was talking to her sister Yang Xiao Long, her two brothers (Y/N) Rose and Bryan Xiao Long and her boyfriend William Nikos. Pyrrha walks in and kisses (Y/N)'s forehead.

Pyrrha: Hey babe.

(Y/N): Hey Pyrrha. Did you hear about the Atlas base attack?

Pyrrha: Yeah. Very little survivors.

Glynda: EVERYONE! Classes will be cancelled today due to the Atlas base attack. So until the bell rings, talk amongst yourselves.

James Arc walks in with Jaune and looks at Glynda.

James: Ma'am, may I talk to Ryan, (Y/N), Bryan and William outside?

Glynda: Of course.

William, Bryan, Ryan and (Y/N) follow James outside the building and look around for any people, so they can use their real voices.

Optimus: What's the problem, Ironhide?

Ironhide: The one who destroyed the Atlas base was Blackout. Or otherwise known as Brandon Black, older brother to Mercury Black.

Bumblebee: Do they know where Megatron is?

Ironhide: No. Not yet. But they will find out.

Ratchet: Then the fate of Remnant will be in our hands.

Optimus: Autobots, we have built a life on this planet. We have girlfriends, families, friends. We must be prepared to protect them when Megatron escapes from Menagerie.

Ratchet: After the day is over, I'll go make sure he's still frozen.

Optimus: Very good, Ratchet. Until then, we stay as us. Now let's get to the classroom before anyone has any suspension.

Ironhide leaves Beacon while everyone else goes back to the class.