!!EXPLANATION OF THE AU!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hi!! I made this AU myself, although there are some others like it out there, I'm sure. Idk, this is just my ideas and headcanons and stuff about it thrown in a book.

So the AU itself is pretty simple; takes place in the SMP, and almost all of the people in the world are part animal or otherwise. Hybrids, like the name suggests.

The thing that's a little confusing is the basic ratios of person-[insert thing here]. There's four basic ratios I use for the AU - 3/4, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4. I'll explain what they mean and how they affect behaviors, abilities and appearance.

•A three-fourths (3/4) hybrid will have drastic changes to things like their skin color, senses, eye color, as well as a few other things. For example, BBH is three-fourths demon, which means his skin is pure black, his eyes glow white, all of his senses are so intense that sometimes it feels like sudden death in Smash Bros., etc.

•A half (1/2) hybrid won't have any skin color or abnormal eye changes (ex. - brown to pure white like in BBH's case) but will still have changes in behaviors, senses, and the ability/disability to do certain things. A specific example of that would be Quackity, who as a duck hybrid, can't eat bread without getting sick. The reason for this is that when ducks eat bread, it swells up in their tummies and then they die.

•A one-third (1/3) hybrid will have some but may not have all of the physical characteristics of their hybrid counterpart. It depends on the person and their genetics, really. They still retain the senses and most major behaviors, but other, less specific behaviors will not be had. The example here is in Niki, who's a rabbit hybrid. A major behavior of rabbit hybrids is that their noses twitch often, which she displays. However, she is not 100% vegan like some others.

•A one-quarter (1/4) hybrid will only have a few behavior or sense changes and some may have small physical changes as well. Eret, for example is a fourth wolf, meaning they have slightly sharper teeth and better smell and hearing, but not the ears or tail of a wolf.

So that's the ratio stuff (aka my excuse to ramble about my AU bullshit). The other thing is just saying who is what and their ratios and all that. I even listed them in alphabetical order!!

~The Characters~
•Antfrost: 1/2 cat (Siamese)
•Badboyhalo: 3/4 demon
•Dream: 3/4 spider (Cave)
•Eret: 1/4 wolf
•Fundy: 3/4 fox
•George: 1/2 cat (Havana Brown)
•Karl: 1/2 cat (Ragdoll), 1/3 rabbit
•Nikki: 1/3 rabbit
•Phil: 1/2 avian (Raven)
•Puffy: 1/2 Goat
•Quackity: 1/3 avian (Duck)
•Ranboo: 1/2 enderman, 1/4 ???
•Sam: 1/4 creeper
•Sapnap: 1/2 panda
•Schlatt: 1/2 ram
•Skeppy: 1/3 axolotl (i love this idea sm im sorry-)
•Techno: 3/4 piglin
•Tommy: 1/2 avian (Pigeon)
•Tubbo: 1/3 ram
•Velvet (Velvetiscake): 1/4
•Wilbur: 1/2 raccoon (bc he told niki he wanted to be one and i can respect that)

let me know if i missed anyone!! im kinda new to this fandom, so i don't know everything and everyone yet :/

the first chapter will be up soon, it's just a fluff to get started!!

Auf Wiedersehen! <3
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>