Spooks (Fundy Fluff)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
wAOw theres actually no warnings for this one (well there is a small violence mention but shhh)

idk, foxes are sneaky, and fundy is a fox, so...yeah :]
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The first time it happened, everything had seemingly been normal; grass was green, sky was blue, Tommy was a child, the whole shabang. Fundy just wanted some cake, and who better to get it from than Niki, right? Well, that's why he thought.

The second that Fundy said her name, Niki screamed, startling so bad she almost fell over. The fox-hybrid helped her not to, apologizing as he did so; "Sorry, Niki, I didn't mean to do that. I thought you knew I was there!"

Still, Fundy felt his eyebrows furrow - he didn't think he'd scare her, let alone that bad. Granted, he was kind of walking behind Niki, but Fundy figured she'd at least have heard his footsteps. Shaking the thoughts away, the young hybrid retrieved his cake and left Niki be. Fundy figured he'd think more on it later, right now it was cake time.

Then it happened again. Having requested to see the fox, Fundy found Tubbo waiting on the balcony of the White House. The brunet stared at some point around the horizon, so when Fundy stepped up beside him, Tubbo didn't even notice his presence. After several minutes of just...standing there, Fundy cleared his throat.

Tubbo startled, flinging his arms out and almost smacking Fundy in the face. This startled the fox-hybrid as well, as the brunet also screamed quite loudly. The two just stared at each other for a few seconds before Tubbo began to laugh (a bit awkwardly, Fundy thought).

"Oh, Fundy! You scared the hell out of me," the young president said, as if it wasn't an obvious fact - he really had screeched very loudly. "Why did you do that!"

"Wha- I didn't mean to!" Fundy rolled his eyes, chittering in annoyance. Clearly he hadn't meant to scare Tubbo, it just sort of...happened. "Anyway, why'd you want to talk to me?"

Turns out Tubbo just wanted to hang out, which Fundy was more than happy to do. When they spotted Eret, Tubbo practically dragged the fox towards them, but Fundy paused him and told him to wait for him. Eret waved to Tubbo as he approached, but it took less than a minute for Fundy to arrive at the king's side without her noticing.

"Hi there!" He chimed, laughing at the startle Eret gave. "Miss me?"

"Holy- how'd you do that?" They exclaimed, chuckling in shock and putting a hand on his chest. Fundy shrugged.

"It's just a fox thing, I guess."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
lil bby man, lil bby, lil bby man 👉🦊

:]] finally got this done after months of promising it and failing lol

sorry!! i get so distracted and lose interest and forget things so easy 😓

(477 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>