Affection (Karlnapity Fluff)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
no warnings for this one, woo! i mean there's like a few blood and homophobia mentions but other than that it's just fluff!

i just recently added karl to the list of people, he's half ragdoll cat if u missed that

also i don't ship the real people, just their characters/personas. shipping real people is weird :/
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Karl hung off the edge of the couch, a deep sigh huffing out his nose. Both his fiancés had gone to the store - even though they were all man-children, they'd finally agreed they needed more food in the house than just Jello and bread - and that left the feline home alone and bored as hell. Karl checked the clock, then sighed, as if it would make Quackity and Sapnap come back faster.

Even he would admit, Karl could be rather clingy, constantly wanting physical affection from either of his fiancés - not to mention that his specific breed of cat is known for needing an excessive amount of attention. Alex and Sapnap knew this, always letting him sit on their laps or sprawl across them when sitting on the couch. Karl especially liked when they ran their hands through his hair and scratched behind his ears, although it did tend to make him sleepy. The only thing better than that was their kisses, placed softly on his forehead or lips.

Just the thought of getting affection from his significant others made Karl whine in frustration, kicking his feet against the back of the couch. It didn't do anything about his lack of receiving attention, but it made the feline feel a bit better in the moment. Sighing softly once more, Karl rolled right way up and rubbed his forehead when the blood rushed from it. He wrapped his tail around his waist, trying to simulate the feeling of being hugged; it did little-to-nothing, only upsetting Karl further.

Taking slow, sluggish steps, Karl staggered down the hall and into his, Alex, and Sapnap's shared bedroom. Pulling the comforter from the corners of the bed, the feline bundled it around himself, effectively burrito-ing himself with the thick, fluffy blanket. Instantly, warmth surrounded him, and a purr rumbled in Karl's chest. He then lay down, curled up in the middle of the bed, and contently waited for his fiancés to return.

Karl lay there for almost another thirty minutes before he heard the front door open and shut, his ears perking up. The brunet freed himself from his fluffy prison, but left the blanket around his shoulders as he practically ran to greet Alex and Sapnap, tail swaying behind him. When he arrived in the living room, though, Karl gasped; the panda-hybrid was sat on the couch, blood soaking through the towel he held to his nose. When he spotted the feline, Sapnap smiled through his obvious pain.

"Hey, baby," the ravenette gestured for him to come close with his free hand, "Sorry about this, we had a run in with some asshole who yelled at us for holding hands."

"Are you okay?" Karl asked worriedly, hesitantly reaching out and touching the bridge of Sapnap's nose. The panda winced as a sting of pain shot through his nose, but laughed when Karl drew his hand back so fast it threw him off balance.

"It didn't really hurt, Karl," Sapnap assured him, gently rubbing circles onto his arm with a free hand. "And yes, I'm okay. So, how was the wait? Bet you got lonely without us!"

"Uh...yeah, I did," Karl admitted sheepishly, blushing from embarrassment. "I didn't mean to, but- but I missed the attention you guys always give me..."

A crease formed in Sapnap's forehead, and he frowned, but at that moment Alex walked in, a new towel and a bag of ice. The duck-hybrid brightened at the sight of Karl, but worry flashed through his eyes at the sight of his panda's still-bleeding nose; "I googled how to stop a nosebleed, it's shouldn't be too hard."

As Alex tended to Sapnap's injury, Karl took the heavily stained towel and, holding it as far away from himself as possible, threw it in the trash. They needed new hand towels anyway. When he returned, Alex had finished doing whatever Google had told him, and apparently it worked, as no more blood came from Sapnap's nose. Now that both his hands were free, Karl sat in the panda-hybrid's lap, wrapping the other's arms around his own waist. Sapnap blinked.

"Is this your way of telling us you want attention now?"

Karl nodded against Sapnap's neck, where he'd buried his face. The ravenette smiled, kissing the side of the brunet's head and running a hand through his hair. Alex whined, kicking Sapnap's leg slightly.

"Don't you dare leave me out of this!" He protested.

When Sapnap shifted Karl to his side and opening a spot on his lap for him, Alex smiled, pleased by this. The youngest of the three curled up in the ravenette's lap, one arm around Karl and his other hand holding Sapnap's. The boys gave a collective, happy sigh, settling into the couch and each other contently. Finally, Karl had gotten the attention he wanted.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
sorry this one is in between icarus pts two and three, but i just needed some fluff rn-

also im kinda struggling with pt three, but it's getting there ig

also also how would y'all feel about a eret-fundy chapter (platonic of course)? bc i have a few ideas,,,hehehe

:3

(923 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>