Panic Room (Dadza Hurt/Comfort ft. Ranboo)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
⚠️warning!! this story mentions/involves panic attacks and death and violence n stuff!! please read with caution!!⚠️

so at three am this morning, my brain went "hm, i wonder what would happen if phil found ranboo's panic room?"

and now here we are :)

also dadza makes me feel soft and happy, just let me have this pls
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ranboo couldn't tell if the sizzling of his skin came from the water he'd gone through to get here or the tears that gathered in his eyes. He stumbled over his disc on the floor, breath hitching when he heard a loud snap. The two halves of the disc lay before him, barely held together by a string. Without the music, the voice in his head got quite a bit louder.

Traitor!

You betrayed Philza, even after he was kind to you.

Traitor! Coward!

You worked with Dream.

Liar!

"N-No- I'm-I'm not a t-traitor!" Ranboo shouted at the voice, his words echoing off the cold walls of his panic room. "I di-idn't do a-anything, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

With his shriek, Ranboo's knees buckled, and he hit the ground. Gloved hands covered his ears, but still the voice in his head taunted him.

You're just as bad as Dream, you burnt it down.

Coward.

They'll hate you.

Traitor.

Traitor.

Traitor.

"N-No-o, st-o-op! I d-didn-n' do-o i-it, I di-i-dn't!" Ranboo screamed, practically slamming his head against the textured floor.

His hands flew from his ears to his matted hair, yanking out the black and white strands with reckless abandon. Thick, hot tears gushed from Ranboo's eyes, but sizzled against his skin; he barely noticed the pain. Fear and panic soaked through his brain, filling his lungs with lead and blurring his vision.

"Ranboo? What is this place?"

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckwhatamigoingtodo-

"N-No, it-s fi-fine, yo-ou're f-f-fin-ne, ev-v-veryth-thing is-is fine," Ranboo rambled to himself, body rocking slightly. When a hand touched his back, he shrieked. "I-I d-idn-n' do anyt-thin-in!"

Phil's eyebrows crinkled as Ranboo pressed himself against the wall; he had no idea what had even happened. He'd been walking by, out looking for wherever Ghostbur had gone to when he heard someone screaming. Being the kind soul he was, Phil decided he'd help the poor person who had emitted the sound.

He didn't expect this.

The tiny obsidian room Phil found himself standing in had a record player in the floor and signs on the walls, their messages...unnerving, to say the least.

Dream is the reason.

Choose people not sides.

You are fine.

The next thing Phil noticed was the sobbing Ranboo on the floor, kneeling over a broken music disc and gripping his hair. The blond avian tried to console the boy, but as soon as he touched his shoulder, the enderman hybrid screeched like he'd been stabbed. Red and green eyes stared up at Phil, full of terror that only came from being trapped by your worst nightmare. Ranboo's chest rose and fell rapidly as he heaved for air and sputtered out jumbled cries.

"It's alright, mate, I won't hurt you," Phil promised, kneeling by the ender-hybrid's side and holding his hands up so Ranboo could see them. "See? Completely fine."

"C-Compl-etely fi-ine?" Ranboo repeated, swallowing thickly when Phil nodded. "O-Oka-ay, com-comp-pletely f-f-fine."

He's going to hurt you. You can't trust-

"Hey, can you focus on matching my breathing for me?" Phil asks, placing a hand on Ranboo's shoulder. The ender-hybrid tried to answer, but all that came out was a small sob.

Considering he hadn't screamed again, Phil decided it was safe enough to pull Ranboo into a tight hug, oil black wings curling around the two of them. The teen hugged him back just as tightly, shoulders shaking as he cried into Phil's shoulder. The blond avian didn't mind, just rubbing small shapes against his back. When the crying subsided, Phil pulled back from the hug so he could be face to face with Ranboo.

"You okay, mate?" He asks gently, smiling when Ranboo nodded. "That's good. Can you tell me where we are, then?"

"P-Pani-c r-room," the young hybrid forced out, eyes shining purple from the glowing obsidian above. "H-Hel-Helps me th-think."

"Oh, alright," Phil said simply, a bit skeptical. "This didn't seem very helpful though, did it, mate?"

"Gue-ess n-not," Ranboo shrugged, rubbing his nose. "Sorry f-for getting your clothes w-wet."

"It's fine," Phil assured him, patting his shoulder and smiling. "Probably hurting you more than me, innit?"

Ranboo just nodded, then messed with his fingers; he wasn't exactly sure what to do now. Sensing his nervousness, Phil stood and offered him a hand; "Let's go find Ghostbur, yeah? He has something to show you, anyway."

"Okay, Philza."

Everything is okay.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
mmmmm the ending was a little clunky but whatever

i got my dadza moment, im content

for now hehehehehe

(854 words)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>