Part 4

thanks Courtney for this 😌

—————————————————————————

" So you and Mick seemed pretty close " i smugly smile at Emi who's painting her toes. She's been way too overly happy since we got home i'm sure something happened between the two of them.

" we might have shared a kiss " she blushes , i fucking knew it i saw them being all cozy.

" is that it " i nudge her as i pass earning a death stare as she messes up her toe nail.

" yes that's it he said something about a rule i wasn't really paying attention though " a rule ? what.. what's that meant to mean seems sus if you ask me.

" anyway enough about me don't think i don't see you eyeing up Nikki when you think no ones watching" I fake laugh

" yeah sure whatever you say " damn i need to be more discreet. Look the deal with Nikki is.... okay there is no deal but i find myself thinking about when i know i shouldn't he's been an asshole to me and i know he's bad news. But lucky for him i have a thing for toxic men ( as we all do i'm sure ).

" So you don't think he's hot ? " oh boy here we go.

" i never said that " why does she feel the need to interrogate me.

" so you do think he's hot ? " lord jesus save me.

" i never said that either " i lay down on the couch in our living flicking through the channels trying to ignore Emi's endearing questions.

" look if you want my opinion... " she begins

" i really don't " i huff.

" well you're getting it anyway, i think he has this bad boy persona going on but i really do think he's a softie on the inside he just needs the right person to bring it out " i stare blankly at her trying to process what she just said. Maybe she's right i mean i've dated loads of assholes before what's one more.

" Okay that makes sense, but i think my main issue is.... he's Nikki Sixx " i stand up from my spot on the couch to sit on the floor in front of her.

" and ? " ugh does she not get it.

" Look, Motley are getting bigger and they're getting better, i'm sure in no time they'll be getting number one albums and selling out arenas, why would he want someone like me i'm just a regular girl who likes to drink tea and listen to music he probably hates " i start to rant now not knowing i'm working myself up

" plus he could have all the groupies in the world that he wanted , why the fuck would he want me huh ? "

She grabs my shoulders and pulls me in close.

" Listen to yourself woman, you're Sophia fucking Russo you're the hottest bitch i know and if you're gonna undermine yourself over some rockstar douchbag you've another thing coming because i'm not gonna let you do that " I look at her with a smile playing on my lips. I love this woman she's my favourite human and i'm so proud to call her my best friend.