part 74

it's not your fault that they hover , I mean no disrespect ( jealous - Nick Jonas ) _________________________________

( jealous - Nick Jonas )
_________________________________

After the show myself and Emi decided to wait for the guys at the hotel bar. The show was great the fans really seem to love the new material which i'm glad I saw how hard they all worked on it and it's clearly paying off. But...I couldn't take my eyes off the two new dancers... they were clearly much younger than Emi and I....do I feel threatened....No. But watching other girls grinding on my man really isn't something I wish to see.

" I'll just have a soda please " I nod at the waitress who gave a small smile.

" I'll have a bottle of chardonnay " Emi chimes.

" I'm so glad Mick had the idea of bringing our nanny, that way I can enjoy my date with Mr Char and not have to worry " She laughs. Just then the two skanks the boys called dancers enter the bar.

" Don't suppose your nanny wants to take two more kids " I say sarcastically while Emi tries to hold on her laugh as they approach.

" Oh hey girls , tonight show was great wasn't it " I try act friendly.

" Yeah it was definitely an upgrade from their last shows, better vocals , better dancing " That Sam girl is looking for a death wish.

" Where can I get a drink around here " The other one named Britney or Brit crosses her arms.

" Oh no sweetie you won't get served they check IDs" Emi smiles sweetly while I giggle. They roll their eyes but before they get a chance to retaliate the boys appeared. Nikki slides in beside me smiling. I take this as my opportunity. I grab his face practically sticking my tongue in his mouth giving everyone a free show.

" Whoa someone's happy to see me " he laughs as I stare right at that bitch who just flicks her hair behind her shoulder.

" Of course I am , i'm not marrying you for no reason now am I " I tried to make it very clear that HE is marrying ME.

" You girls staying for a drink ? " Tommy asks before Emi can intervene.

" Nah I think it's best they go to bed before they miss the story telling " She checks her imaginary watch. This is why we're friends. They scoff before looking back at Tommy.

" Not tonight Tom I think we'll just grab a bottle to go and get some rest you know gotta get some beauty sleep so we don't get so many wrinkles " Sams eyes flicker between me and Emi , if Nikki's hand wasn't resting on my knee I would have grabbed her fake blonde head. They walked away shortly after.