part 93

will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful ————————————————————————

————————————————————————

" Hey Em can you help me put on my dress please" I ask my best friend as I get off the chair I just spent two hours sitting in getting my hair and makeup done.

" Absolutely, you look beautiful Soph " She smiles at me with a genuine smile. I get little butterflies at the thought of nearly being ready.

We step inside the room.

" So this is it " She smiles.

" Yeah... " I smile back. I take a deep breath.

I can't lie I am nervous. Everything has led to this day.

I open the bag revealing the white gown , I remove my robe and begging to put on the dress with Emi helping to make sure i get no makeup on it.

" How do you think Nikki is feeling right now " She makes conversation.

" Probably as cool as a breeze " I laugh shimming into my dress. I place my hair over my shoulder as Emi zips me up. I step in front of the mirror.

" You're a goddess " My best friend compliments.

I take in my reflection, my tanned skin contrasting with the white dress, my makeup elegant and my hair resting on my shoulders. I smile feeling happy.

I hear a knock at the door.

" Come in " I say and in appears Zia, Decker and Sharise.

" Oh my goodness my beautiful girl , look at you" Zia gushes holding Decker in her arms. She rushes over to me and I give her a small peck on the cheek.

" You look amazing Soph " Sharise adds.

" Thank you all so much for being apart of this I don't think I would manage without you " I say graciously.

It's true none of this would be possible without any of them. They've been so helpful the last couple of days I really couldn't ask for a better family.

" Nonsense, anything for you my darling , now come come the photographer is here and the caterers are beginning to set up outside " Zia says grabbing my hand.

Nikkis pov

" Dude you don't know how to tie a tie ? " I ask Tommy who's nearly choking himself with the fabric.