part 13

he's so soft 🥺 woke up today to Nikki liking my tweet !!

________________________________

I wake up the sun beaming in my face. I rub my eyes and turn over to look at Nikki....but he wasn't there. I sat up looking around the messy hotel room.

" Nikki? " no answer. Maybe he's with one of the boys. I get out of bed and trudge to the bathroom. I look at my appearance and cringe. I brush my teeth and get dressed. It's only 10 am usually Nikki wouldn't even be awake by now. I leave our hotel room and make my way down to Emi and Micks. I knock on the door and it takes a moment for it to open.

" oh Sophia come in " Mick opens the door wide so i can walk in.

" oh hey what are you doing here this early " Emi asks still lying in her bed.

" Sorry for the early intrusion, I was just wondering if you guys had any idea where Nikki is he wasn't there when i woke up "

" Sorry kid haven't seen him since the bar last night " Mick answers and i sigh.

" okay thanks maybes he's getting breakfast or something " I leave their room. I'm starting to grow worried now. I run down the hallway heading straight to the lobby. This elevator is going so slow. I tap my foot nervously. The elevator door opens and i shoot out scanning the lobby but i don't see him. I run into the restaurant and people are starting to look at me weird. Again no sign of him. There's no point going out into the street because i'll get lost. In defeat i make my way up to our room. I open the door...

" Oh my god ! " i scream. Nikki is stood there flicking through the tv channels.

" Woah what's going on " I go over and sit beside him.

" You scared me " i hold my chest feeling my heart beat fast. He just laughs at me.

" Where did you go earlier I looked for you everywhere I was worried "

" I went and got breakfast with Tommy he knocked pretty early this morning you didn't even budge " Oh.

" I brought you back croissants and orange juice " I give him a big hug. He's so cute.

Nikki's pov
I did actually go to breakfast with Tommy....after we take care of so business first. Tommy is the only other person I know who does smack...well only person i know around here. He also doesn't know i do it as much as I do. He just thinks i do it the odd time with him. I know he won't tell Sophia because he doesn't want anyone else knowing he does it either. He's talking to this actress chick at the moment and he doesn't wanna fuck it up so i'll leave him be. I feel bad knowing she was worrying about me, i hate lying to her.

Sophias pov

" Hey Emi will you zip up my shorts i can't reach " I stand waiting for Emi to come help me. Nearly show time again , I don't think i'll ever get used to this being my job. Emi helps me out and I thank her.

" i'll be back in a second just gonna grab some bottles of water from the caterers " Emi just nods not paying attention as she curls her eyelashes. I walk down the dimly lit halls of the venue looking at the floor head in thought when i bump into a tall figure.

" Oh i'm so sorry..." i stare up at him.

" Actually i'm the one who should be sorry " He says sincerely

" I shouldn't have been so persistent last night i realised it was wrong and i apologise if i made you uncomfortable " Slash says

" Oh well thank you for the apology " i accept i'm sure he's a nice guy just clearly not used to getting rejected.

" start over ? " he puts out his hand. I grab it.

" I'm Sophia Russo, formerly from New York born into an Italian American family , i have multiple siblings and i enjoy singing, dancing and clear blue skies " he laughs

" well i'm Saul Hudson better known as slash i'm an English American guitarist who owns many exotic snakes "

" No way ! how they're terrifying "

" they're actually quite tame creatures "

" Everyone please make their was to the side of the stage , guns you have two minutes " a man with a headset shouts down the hall

" that's my cue " he starts to walk away

" good luck ! " i shout and he waves me off.

I knock on crües door and open it with caution. God only knows what happening inside there.

" Don't be scared come in " Vince laughs

" you say that as if i never have reasons to be scared near you guys "

" awh come on we're like your favourite people, well maybe not me but I heard Sixx makes you VERY happy " he puts emphasis on the very. I scowl at him , Nikki better not be talking about our sex life

" just a shame it's not me making you happy, that sly fucker made us promise to leave you girls alone now him and Mick are - " he's cut off by Nikki coming up behind him and slapping the back of his head.

" Ow you fucker "

" Stop talking shit about me because you weren't quick enough to come up with an idea to get close to the girls " he throws an arm around my shoulder. Vince just walks away not daring to test Nikki.

" I have an idea " Nikki said grabbing my hand and pulling me over to sit in a chair.

" i'm scared " i nervously laugh.

" don't be , close your eyes " i do as i'm told

" Nikki if i feel anything near my mouth i'll bite " then i feel him gently rub both my cheeks. I open my eyes and look in the mirror. He drew two of his signature black lines on my face similar to the ones he already had. I smile.

" why do you make them look better " he compliments.

" what can i say i'm just that powerful " he comes down and kisses my lip.

" ewwwww " Tommy says, i forgot they were still here

" shut up mr " hopeless romantic " " Nikki mocks Tommy. Tommy and Nikki start play fighting like little kids.

" okay i'll see you guys out there i guess " i laugh.

Another successful show. Nikki spent a lot of time around me tonight and i had fun taunting some of the girls basically undressing him with their eyes. I got caught up talking to Doc at the side of the stage so i was kinda late packing up my stuff. I almost jog down the hallway in return to my dressing room when I stop in my tracks. My heart feels like it's getting ripped open. I see Nikki stood in the hallway with Vanity..... They're holding hands. I want to vomit. I can't comprehend what's happening before me. I need to get out of here , I swing open the first door i see and shut up quickly.

" Hey you alright Soph " Duff asks. I look around and all the guns lads are doing lines and drinking booze.

" give me a bump "