Chapter 23

**A/N - I am double updating so make sure you read chapter 22 first. Sometimes Wattpad takes you to the most recent chapter instead.

Yeji

My curiosity only continues to build as we drive in silence. As he promised, he pulls over and parks about half an hour later. I open the car door and step out, scanning at the buildings around us. There are a couple restaurants and things, but I'm still not sure why he brought us here.

"Where are we?" Haein asks when Jimin takes him out of the back seat.

"A dance studio," Jimin answers, and immediately my head turns to look at the dance studio on our right.

"Why?" I ask, but he just places a hand on my back to guide me inside. We walk down a hall and into one of the studios.

"What are we doing here?" I ask again.

Haein has moved away from us now, checking out the large mirrors that line the far wall.

"It's my apology... for overstepping. You should get to do the things just because you want to, without having to worry about other people," he says nervously, referring to Haein at the end.

"Why a dance studio though?" I ask, still confused.

"You told me that you wish you could dance more often, but you never get to take time for yourself. So I rented this studio for the night. And I'll take Haein to the bookstore down the street... Unless you don't want to dance. Then we can do something else or just go home," he rambles out.

"No, this is really nice, I like it," I quickly reassure him.

I glance over at Haein who is making strange faces into the mirror, before grabbing Jimin's wrist and pulling him into the hallway so that we can talk a little more privately.

"You really didn't need to do this though. I was actually going to apologize too. I completely overreacted," I add awkwardly.

"I did have to do this. I made you cry..." he frowns, looking down at his hands.

"You didn't actually make me cry. It was just pent up frustration from the whole day," I say.

"Still, I made things worse," he continues, his lower lip pouting out adorably. He looks younger when he's vulnerable like this.

"Not really. You had good points. I just wasn't in the mood to listen... I'm really not upset anymore," I say, leaning down to make him meet my eyes.

He looks a little relieved when he sees that I'm being sincere.

"If I'm being completely honest, I don't think I actually have feelings for Jungkook. I think I just like the idea of him. That's why it's not hard for me to stay friends with him after seeing him sleep around. I'm not really sure though. I've never really had feelings for a guy before," I laugh awkwardly.

I probably seem so childish and naive right now, but unfortunately it's the truth.

"If you've never liked a guy before, you really shouldn't start with Jungkook. You deserve someone much better," he chuckles jokingly, but I can also tell he means it.

"I think I'm just going to give up for now. Boys make things too complicated," I laugh with him.

We walk back into the dance studio to see Haein trying to do a cartwheel in the middle of the room.

"Also, I brought you some dumplings," Jimin says, taking out a container from his bag. "I wasn't sure if you would want to eat before dancing, but I also know that you get hungry easily so..." he explains, handing them to me.