Chapter 30

**A/N - lol I was wondering why it felt like this chapter was taking longer to write and then I realized it's because this chapter is almost 6000 words :0

Yeji

"Then kiss me," I say more boldly than I actually feel.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asks, turning to look at me again, his gaze more heated now.

"Yes," I whisper.

And then his lips are back on mine, but a little stronger this time. His hand reaches up to cup my cheek as his lips continue to move softly against mine.

I don't know why I had expected Jungkook's kisses to be more aggressive. Maybe he's being gentle because he knows I've never been kissed before. The thought warms my heart a little.

But it's the only thing that warms my heart. I don't feel my heart racing or butterflies in my stomach like I had expected. Are those all just cliches from the movies, or is this actually supposed to feel more special?

I try to get more into it by tangling my hands into his hair. Even if I don't feel anything now, I will eventually. If we date, I can fall for him again.

I sit up more and turn so that I can sit on his lap. The change in positions makes it easier to deepen the kiss, but also makes me feel warm lower down.

Jungkook hums against my lips, moving his hands to my hips, rocking them gently against himself. And I finally feel the electricity that is describe in books. The feeling of excitement rushing up my spine. The friction is even better than I had remembered.

"Fuck if we keep going like this, it's gonna suck to stop," Jungkook groans, pulling away from the kiss, his head falling back against the pillows.

"Who said anything about stopping?" I ask.

Jungkook complains all the time about how girls always fall for him after they sleep together. This is exactly my goal though.

"I'm not going to take your first kiss and your virginity on the same night," Jungkook laughs, but the look in his eyes says he wants to.

"Why not? Sounds fun," I say, trying to sound bold like other girls do when they flirt with him.

"What has gotten into you tonight?" Jungkook asks, his eyes dancing with amusement.

"Nothing yet, but hopefully your dick soon," I smirk, feeling encouraged by the way I feel him twitch underneath me.

"I don't even know who you are right now," he chuckles, but it turns into a groan when I start grinding on him again. I was getting too impatient waiting for him to take the lead.

It's kind of empowering to talk like this. Normally I'm much more reserved. But it's not the first time Jungkook has pulled me out of my comfort zone. This is why I like being with him.

"If you keep going, I actually might not be able to stop," he says a bit more seriously this time, his eyes squeezing shut.

"Good," I mumble, before leaning in to rejoin our lips.

I'm only in control for a second longer before Jungkook takes over, flipping us around so that he's on top.

**A/N this isn't a JK fic so I'm not gonna write out the sex scene, sorry. Tbh they are so uncomfy to write lol so I won't unless I have to. Also don't be pls mad that they slept together, I promise I'm going somewhere with this.

The room is filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing as we try to catch our breaths.

"Are you okay? I tried to be gentle..." Jungkook pants out, rolling onto his side to look at me. I'm grateful for the thin sheet that covers me. I know he just saw me naked, but it seems weird now.