what their handwriting looks like

these are just my own opinions and thoughts. please don't yell at me if you disagree or i will cry 😩 and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 52K READS UMMMMMM IDK WHAT TO EVEN SAY. enjoy the gift i left for your patronage above 😘

dally: he writes in a mix between cursive and print. it's extremely tiny and borderline unreadable. he writes extremely fast. he doesn't leave a lot of space between his words either, so a sentence just ends up looking like one huge, monstrous word. his grammar and spelling are usually decent, even when he's not trying.

darry: he writes in all cursive. his writing is huge and very, very spaced out. the lead or ink is usually pretty thick and opaque because he's pressing down so hard. he tries his absolute best when it comes to spelling and grammar, but if he doesn't know how to spell something, he's not going to go out of his way trying to get it right.

johnny: his handwriting looks like absolute chicken scratch. (believe me, i'm not saying that to be mean. my handwriting is horrible.) usually he's the only one that can read it. it's really light. almost like he's just hovering the pencil above the paper and pretending to write. he knows some cursive, but he prefers print.

pony: in the film he writes in cursive. his words are spaced out, not as much as darry's though. his handwriting is the most normal out of everyones. it's also the most decipherable. he takes a lot of pride in spelling everything right and using correct punctuation. he writes slow because of this too.

soda: his handwriting slants to the right A LOT. it's almost completely sideways sometimes. he only loops his y's and g's, which makes his writing hard to read sometimes. his spelling isn't super great. sometimes it bothers him when he can't spell something, but most of the time he just lets it go. i would say he dots his i's with little hearts (mostly to keep myself happy.)

steve: BIG AND BOLD PRINT. he writes in all caps, not because he's trying to make it seem like he's yelling, but because it's just the way he learned to write. his big writing helps him keep the words pretty straight on the page. he comes in second place when judging by how well you can read handwriting. his is also the most distinguishable because he's the only one who writes in all caps.

two-bit: he writes in print also. the i's have big circles as the dot. his letters are really rounded and just look friendly. he leaves a lot of crossed out words if he's writing in pen. he knows how to spell pretty well, he just messes up because he's not paying attention sometimes. the ink or lead is also pretty opaque with him as well. individual letters are disconnected and really spaced out with him.

hey heyyy 😏 how is everyone? hope you're all doing great. i've eaten so many blueberries in the past couple of days it's not even funny. also i finished criminal minds at the end of january and i sobbed all night long. it was awful and i needed something to temporarily numb the pain, so i started watching malcolm in the middle and then cried when i finished that 😩😩 reese is hot sorry not sorry. as always, thanks for reading and love you all.