C H A P T E R 7

Jennie|

"Nini."

i looked up when i felt lisa's soft lips pressed on my forehead. i sighed in contentment and softly giggled when i found my self snuggling at the crook of lisa's neck. arms wrapped around her waist, and legs tangled on her legs. this made me happy, knowing she was the one i'm hugging right now.

i feel so comfy and warm, especially in her arms.

"Good afternoon, lili." i softly said, snuggling more to her warmth.

i felt too comfortable. too safe.

and i know i can only feel it when i'm with her.

no one else, but her. only to my lili.

my heart hammered against my chest when i heard her giggles. i forced myself to sit up and rubbed my eyes before looking at her again.

but i gasp when she gave me a peck on my cheek as she leave the bed to stood beside me, surprising me.

the blush on my cheeks couldn't be contain which made lisa chuckle.

"Look who's blushing." Lisa teased and i just huffed at her.

"What's your plan for our last day, lili?" i asked as i stood up beside her.

"Well idk, nini." She shrugged as she put her hands on my waist while her lips formed into a teasing smile. "it's a secret tho."

right. where's the fun in that if she's going to tell me abt it, right?

I chuckled but stopped as i look at her with a serious gaze. "You won't make me cry, right?"

She forced a smile as she could only stare at me. A stare that once looked so happy but is now looking sadly at me.

i'm confused- why are you looking at me like that, lisa?

"i love you." She stated, avoiding my question, never removing her sad eyes at me.

"I'll meet you on our date tonight, okay? so please, prepare yourself." She whispered, taking a step forward and travelling her gaze over my cheeks.

The corner of her lips twitched as if she enjoyed being the cause of the blush on my cheeks.

I heaved a sigh, "you're leaving me here?"

"i have to. I need to make sure i prepared everything for a pretty girl like you, nini." She muttered and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled at her.

I know there's something wrong that you're not telling me, lisa.

And whatever it is, i don't have a good feeling about it.

"Chae? Do you think this is pretty?"

i asked as i spun infront of her, smiling contently while checking myself in the mirror.

She sat in the edge of our bed and looked at me, smiling as she nods in approval.

"You look gorgeous, unnie."

i smiled in satisfaction. I still have two hours to go on the date that lisa prepared for the two of us.

And honestly, it's been three hours since lisa left me here and only just now i have found a nice dress for our date for tonight.

"You look so excited, unnie." Chaeryeong blurted out that makes me look at her in the mirror.

She stared at me with amusement in her eyes, "you look so happy."