C H A P T E R 5

Jennie|

Jennie|

it was a cold day with the sunset filled the entire sky with the deep color of rubies, setting the cloud ablaze.

after lisa and i came to this beach yesterday, we immediately ate and rest to sleep because i promised her that i'll tour her around this place today.

and now it's already afternoon.

i clung into her arms as i watch our feet walking on the sand, loving the way how the sand feels between on my toes.

And loving how i felt safe with the warmth of my arm around her.

"you know, you bringing me here means a lot to me." she softly spoken.

i glance at her and scanned how the sun gently fell on her skin.

my pale lips curved upward as i looked down at her affectionate smile she was giving me. "I know, i can see it through your smile."

we stopped walking. She slowly removed my hand from her as she turned around to faced me. Even though the sun is beating on her back, beaming in her eyes, i can't help but smile as the wind caresses her face. is it possible that she shines even more brighter than the sun?

i was completely mezmerized as i realized that she's glowing even more.

Waves ahead roar and roll down, crashing onto the shore with a soft hiss; peeling away at the deep bronze sand beneath my feet.

she gazed at me for a moment with an expression that made my heart flattered. "You made me happy in every way that even with yourself, you don't know." She gently said as she placed her palm on my cheek.

"whatever you do is enough to make me smile, jennie."

while the avery whispers into the breeze, my eyelids fluttering closed as i breathes in the briny aroma.

"i should be the one who tells you that. you chose to come with me despite all i have done, you being here infront of me means a lot to me, lisa." i put my hand on her waist and pulled her in an embrace.

i sighed in contentment when i felt that she hug me back. i tightened my grip, as if i was afraid that this moment would end.

this moment with her, i know i will never forget it.

the way her gaze on me holds so many emotion brings something on my heart, it makes me feel so fluttered and happy at the same time.

this is what i want, to be with her.

as long as she's next to me. as long as she's with me, i know i will be happy.

I leaned my chin on her shoulder as i watched the sun beat down on the calm ocean as a gust of wind forced itself past me.

"I know. That's why i want to thank you for everything, nini." she whispered as she hid her face in the crook of my neck.

i smiled as i ran my hand down on her back. "thank you also. for giving me the second chance to be with you."