C H A P T E R 4

Jennie|

Jennie|

nervousness.

That was the first thing i felt when i woke up this morning until i got to her parent's house here in jeju.

I couldn't help but to feel nervous, knowing that starting from this day, i'll be with her.

I'll be with her not only for this day.

but for a week.

And i think, to say that i'm excited, was totally an understatement.

"Nini is already here?"

Her sweet voice was pulling me closer to open the door of her room. I placed my hand over my chest feeling every abnormal beat that was thumping against my chest.

"I want to see her already, chaeng."

Why am i acting like this is my first date?

i shrugged at the thought. Taking in one last nervous breath, i slowly made my way infront of the door and quietly open it.

I immediately found myself staring at her who stood infront of the mirror with chaeyoung on her side.

My breath hitch, even though her back is facing me, in the mirror--- the way she looks at herself makes me feel something that i can't explain.

She looks so beautiful, and i hope she knows that.

"Do i look pretty in my dress, chaeng?" She asked.

I locked my eyes on her figure before opening my mouth with a smile, "you do. You're so beautiful, lisa."

She slowly turned her whole body towards me and locked her eyes onto mine. The corner of her lips tugged upwards into a beautiful smile as she waved her hand shyly at me.

"Hi

"Hi... nini."

For a moment, it was like time had froze and the room had emptied. I don't know why i feel this way.

But there is only one thing i know that i am sure of. And that is i love what i'm feeling right now.

I stared at her for a moment before a soft giggle escape from my lips. I looked at her with a soft smile on my lips before i open my mouth.