P R O L O G U E

Jennie|

Jennie|

"you we're never going to tell me the truth, were you?"

she closed her eyes as her skin prickled with just my voice echoing all around.

her hand that held in her dress tightened the moment she heard the pain on my voice.

I heard.

I heard everything she said.

and i was in so much pain, that seeing her in front of me is enough to makes me forget how to breathe.

tonight, she admitted to me that she's inlove with me.

then and until now.

but that's not the reason why i am hurting so much.

it's the words i heard that came out of her mouth the moment she uttered those word, it was as if she was stabbing me repeatedly in my heart.

It hurts too much to the point that i couldn't look at her, because of those words that left her mouth.

It fucking hurts.

"jennie," i heard her whisper. the garden grew silent and all that could be heard was the breeze. she bit her lip hearing me let out a shaky breath,

"you promised me. but in the end, you will still leave as you did before." i brokenly whispered.

why, lisa?

I want to know why you have to leave me for the second time.

I lost you before because you had to go abroad for a vacation.

And i didn't even know why you need to.

I still believed you. but a month later, you suddenly text me that you can no longer came back to me and you want me to continue to be happy without you.

When i lost you before,

you not being by my side was already difficult for me to handle that i don't know what's the purpose on living anymore if you're not the one i'll be with to continue the rest of my life.

that every day i couldn't sleep because i always wonder why you suddenly tell me that and expect me to be happy without you if you are the only person i need next to me.

I cried every day, i couldn't even eat because i am so hurt that you're not with me.

You came back, and i promise that day that i will never let you go again.

but the second time you came back to me, i wasted a lot of time.

that you should be the one with me, but i'm with someone else's arm.

the second time, i hurt you more than i expected.

I gave you too much pain, and i can imagine that when you told me that you have love me ever since then.