Epilogue 2/3

Ahhhhh, finally, I have some time to write. Here we go!

After reading to note, she was flustered, she didn't know who it was, as long as she knew one thing; he was a very nice person. She shook the thought out of her head and went to bed, as the note said.

3 Hours Later

(Nejire POV)

I went to bed and i can't stop thinking about him, he was so kind, argh, I need to know who he is! This is making me stay awake at... 2:30 AM?! Holy, I need to get some rest...

(No one's POV)

Nejire checked her phone to watch something to make her forget about the situation, she browses through Twitter and saw a rather interesting post..

"Walking with my friend at the park, very cool breeze here."

Nejire was shocked, she untied the knots from her confused brain, and remembered who she saw before, and the stars aligned, it was the same guy who she saw with the red-ish hair.

"Arghh! Now I have to investigate, I can't sleep, what am I supposed to do..."

She remembered sleep pills Tamaki gave her, whenever she felt sick or can't sleep due to high sugar doses, she'd take some pills to let her sleep.

'Sleep Pills, only take 2 per day, do not overdose, symptoms of overdoses might be, cough, vomit, and regular passing out'

Nejire took 2 pills and went on her bed, in a flash, she passed out (sleep) and woke up 8 hours later.

"Mmmmh, what time is it..? 10.... 10:30 AM? W-wait, those actually worked?"

She ran down the stairs of the apartment to find Deku, he was talking with his friends while doing their thing during a summer day, be lazy.

"Y-you didn't tell me you have recovered... you..."

"Shhhh, it's alright, you don't have to-"

"OW! What did you do that for?!"

"If you told me already, you could've have gotten better care!"

"From who?"

"Uhhh... i-I mean y-you bastard! You didn't tell me anything!"

"Answer my question, from who am I gonna get better care?"

'Oh FUCK! I ACCIDENTALLY LET MY GUARD DOWN AND TOLD HIM IT!!! EEEEK!!"

"Well, I guess you aren't answering, I'm just gonna.... go make some breakfast..."
He went to the kitchen to help his friends on the breakfast they're preparing.

"Arghhh!!! I screwed up badly.."

"Screwed up on what?"

She didn't realize the kitchen was only so close that murmur's can be heard.

"Screwed up on... washing my clothes... yeah.. yeah!"

"You already washed your clothes yester- whoops, didn't mean to say that..."

"What do you mean you saw me wash my- wait a minute, did you stalk me?!"

"No!"

"You... you're gonna get it for invading a woman's privacy!"

She beat up Deku with no mercy at all.

To Be Continued..