Timeskip P.1 (The End...? )

Timeskip to battling with new Shigiraki or what his name is or some shit

Bakugo and Deku rushed to Shigiraki with all force, but they couldn't do it alone, before that, Deku pulled a fast one on Shigiraki punching him with 25% of his power, but he just can't, his decay quirk almost disintegrated Deku's arm, luckily he wasn't all fast, relying on his quirk, All For One, he was new although he mastered the quirk so fast he already learned how to use combos on them, all it took was an Air Cannon blast to blow them away, it was hopeless. Combined with his Decay quirk, it made him a much tougher opponent.

"Oh my, All For One would be great if I could steal that quirk of yours, Izuku Midoriya.."

Someone swooped in and grabbed the duo and flew away, it was Gran Torino, and spoke,

"When that Shigiraki mentioned One For All, I knew I needed to get both of you out of there."

Shigiraki was surprised, but that flying abilities didn't give him any sort of disappointment, he used those shitty fingernail move and grabbed his back, he struggled to fly away, but it was over, no one could stop hand boy- Shigiraki from stealing his quirk, if only Eri was there, he knew that was the case, but he can't use her still, her quirk was unstable, and only Eraserhead could erase her quirk for a short time, but he wasn't there.

"Ah SHIT, if only I could bring Eri here, but her quirk is unstable, shit, I gotta think, come on.."

From that point on, he saw a dragon, no, Ryukyu or some shit came in and scratched the shit out of hand man- Shigiraki.

Pro Heroes came in too, even he came in, it was the one, the only, Eraserhead, if he could disable Hand Man- fuck, Shigiraki just for 5 minutes, the battle is gonna come to and end. Every one, and I mean everyone was watching Hand Man- FUCK! Shigiraki and them battling, even she was watching it.

To Be Continued..

Edited: Sorry for the short story, I was in a rush to make it, and by the way, I know your gonna fuck me up for bringing the story to a cliffhanger, but I have my butter knife with me at all times.
So until next time!

You're warned..

Oh and our boi Izuku won't get raped and no lemons for this story you fucking minetas