Main Story P.(4.5) (The Big Four? Pt.2)

Bakugo found a girl and Deku in the bathroom..
"This is truly bizarre"

And he left them both in the bathroom
Meanwhile when Bakugo was walking, he thought
"Who was that girl in.. WAIT, THAT WAS ONE OF THE BIG THREE!"
But he didn't mind because he was not interested with girls.

Meanwhile
"Wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, ARE YOU STALKING ME?"

"N-No, I was.. watching over you to keep you company."

"What does that mean?"

Deku's POV after third period
Man, how did she fall in love with me, it's kind of cute that she keeps me
company, Maybe she's interested in me? No, that's too fake, because I'm just a regular student with a regular life, well not regular, One For All type of person because I'm the successor of All Might, which Is pretty awesome if you thought about it. No girl could actually keep me company, well, my mom could but she passed away a few years ago. Sometimes you gotta do what life's gonna give you, sadly, also my dad passed away 5 years before my mom, so that was depressing. I'm now just an orphan before I was accepted into U.A, the life was tough back then, but now, my dreams of becoming a pro hero are starting to come true.

(A/N- Deku was like me, but not an orphan and my parents have not passed today but, I had a regular family, but when I started first grade, when I introduced my name to my new classmates, it was all over for me, they keep calling me names which makes my temper go crazy, sometimes I can't hold it anymore, I really, just want to live a quiet and peaceful life you know. I can't say my true name to you guys, because 7-10 people in the comments would start calling me names which my classmates told me last time, I had no friends last 4 years ago, so it was really depressing for me.)

Please send positive not dirty comments about my short life story.

-End of Note

Nejire POV
I was literally burning red with his handsome face, but, he reminded me about my dad, he always pulled out his belt when I did a math problem wrong, and slam the table when I did 5 or more problems wrong, and then, something changed my life forever, when I reached middle school, my dad had a positive case of cancer, so he told that I should leave, and said that "This is no place for a dirty old smelly middle schooler, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" and a few days passed, I didn't even say goodbye to my father but said goodbye to my mother, and when my dad is almost gonna die, so I got to the hospital and checked on my father but he spanked me for being a stupid daughter, and I threw a plushie at him and left without saying a single word, and when his time has come upon him,I didint go to his funeral, after everything he had done, I cannot forgive him, I had scars all over my body, so I had to wear a long-collared dress at my part-time job.

               -Story End-

-no message from author-

-NoOneKnowsAThing