Timeskip P.2 (The End..?)

Warning: Story is at the latest chapters of the manga, My Hero Academia, please be warned as there will be manga spoilers, Enjoy!

Previously: Alot were watching it, even she was watching it.

As she went to the kitchen preparing her food, she thought: "When will they win? I really want to help right now but I'm really injured, and he told me to stay here as he went out of my room.." she sighed and continued preparing her food, she didn't do much, but she just prepared a little snack for her.

Warning: this is the part where the latest chapters will start! So please get out of the story if you don't wanna be spoiled. Also this story dosent follow all the events that happened, but there will be alot of spoilers, so enjoy.

Deku ran to take cover on the nearest building and peeked-

"Dont you hurt my fucking students you bullshit!"

"Oh? Aizawa, your really mad, very cool, very cool."
He reached in to his pocket to grab something, a Quirk erasing bullet, which he stole when Overhaul died.
"If your really mad, then go ahead and try to kill the hell out of me" he smirked.

Aizawa didn't close his eyes because he needed to save everyone here.

"Shit, he's grabbing something out of his damn pocket, shit, what do I do..." Deku whispered to himself.

"Oi, oi, stop thinking about your fucking girlfirend you bitch, we have a way worse problem here!" Bakugo screamed

"What the fuck man, I was trying to think of a damn diversion you bitch!" Deku screamed

"I DONT CARE, WE HAVE A WAY WORSE PROBLEM, WE DONT NEED TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DIVERSION ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS FIGHT WHILE AIZAWA IS DISABLING HIM!" Bakugo screamed to the top of his lungs.

"Oh? There you are Izuku." Shigiraki smiled

"Thanks Alot Mr. Big mouth, now we got compromised, thanks alot dipshit."

"I-"

To Be Continued..

AN: Sorry for the long wait, sorry for the short story, I have a project to do so maybe part 3 will come out in a few days in time, this may change. Thanks For not losing hope on me

Free inosuke picture lol jk give me it for 10 dollars ok bye