•• Chapter 1 ••

Rewriting the whole story because I have ideas

Begun on: June 12, 2021
-

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm so sorry Y/n." Y/n's mother sobbed out running through the forest carrying her. The darkness surrounding the forest made it hard to see, twigs, rocks, bugs, you name it were sinking into Y/n's mother's feet.

Y/n was about seven months at this time, she was just looking at her mother confused babbling out noises. Her rainbow eyes starring right at her mother's horrified [Color eyes] eyes.

Something was chasing her from behind yet her mother kept running not daring to look back. Y/n was tucked under her mother's chest blocking the view of anything behind her.All you could hear was staggering breaths, leaves being crushed from running, and Y/n's mother apologizing over and over again.

"This shouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry Y/n, please forgive me. I promised I'd protect you no matter what. Even if my life costs it." Y/n's mother said until she could no longer run. A big waterfall was heard coming ahead and Y/n's mother began to panic, they were cornered.

A tall figure was walking towards Y/n's mother "You seem to not understand what I'm doing to my followers. I'm saving them not killing them, they want peace and I'm giving it to them." The male said walking closer and closer to Y/n's mother.

Y/n's mother stepped back and glanced behind her at the waterfall before looking back at the male. "If you would have understood and gave me a chance to explain and you would have still had a chance to live. Sadly you cannot." The male smiled. He saw the woman took something away from him which caught his attention, "What's that in your arms." The male asked stepping closer making Y/n's mother step back almost at the edge of the waterfall.

Y/n's mother held Y/n tighter hiding her away from the male. "You're out of your mind! You are not even human! You're a monster!" Y/n's mother yelled.

The male's smile soon disappeared and turned into a glare. He took his fans out fanning himself, the man immediately replaced his glare with a smile and let out a small laugh. He pointed at Y/n's mother's face and moved down to her arms. "Again, what's in your arms~" he cood. Y/n's mother shakily let out a breath she turned to look at the waterfall once again and looked back at the man only to be deeply scratched in the stomach.

Y/n's mother immediately turned and jumped off the waterfall, she turned her body to get the big impact of the water covering Y/n's body with hers. When they reached the end of the water Y/n's mother took all the harsh impact on her back the pain she felt on her back was so unbearable. She used the rest of her energy kicking her feet to the top to let Her and Y/n get some air.

As soon as they reached the surface of the water Y/n's mother floated on her back. The last thing Y/n's mother said was "...I-I'm so sorry Y/n." and soon after everything in her mother vision went dark.

Y/n was still in her mother's arms, the dead body was going with the movement of the water following who knows where. The sun started to rise making Y/n look up and just lay in her mother's arms. She soon started to cry loudly, she was hungry and tired.

Her loud crying caught one's attention, it was a man with yellow and red hair. The man stepped closer to the sound and saw a woman's bleeding body and a baby in her arms, the man was quick to get the baby and take the woman out of the water. Of course the woman was dead from the deep wound in her stomach, but they baby was still alive.

The man buried Y/n's mother and prayed to show respect to her, another crying sound was heard making the man turn back around to the baby. The baby had a rare color of eyes it was rainbow color, and [skin color] skin just like her mother's she also had [color of hair] hair.

Something was different about her he could sense it but at the same time, it wasn't. Shinjuro picked up Y/n taking her back to his own home to take her in, "You'll get along with my son, Kyojuro." He said smiling making her look up at him with a laugh not knowing what he was saying.