•• Chapter 7 ••

Y/n shot up only to see her in her bedroom. Her futon was cozy, but she immediately stood up to look for Kyojuro. 'What have I done? Did Tomioka-san say something to Kyojuro? Will he be upset? Will he kick me out? No, he won't...right?' All these negative thoughts hitting at Y/n until she heard a booming voice.

"Y/n!" Kyojuro's usual loud voice made Y/n flinch and grow stiff. She slowly turned around to see a smiling Kyojuro and Senjuro. Senjuro noticed her worried expression and he grew worried himself. "Are you okay? Do you feel better or do you need to lie down again?" Senjuro said panicking.

Y/n shook her head and Kyojuro walked towards her and said "We need to go out and train more when you're ready! You keep on passing out every mission with any Hashira!" Kyojuro said with a wide smile. 'Did Tomioka-san not inform Kyojuro about my actions?' Y/n thought. Y/n continued to think until she felt a pain in her forehead. Kyojuro flicked her forehead multiple times as she was zoning out.

Y/n covered her forehead and playfully glared at Kyojuro "What'd you do that for!" Y/n said. "You keep on zoning out! Let's all go eat so we can continue training!" Kyojuro said making Y/n dash to the kitchen already. "Even after waking up after passing out, she will still do anything for food," Senjuro mumbled to Kyojuro. Kyojuro laughed loudly and patted his brother's head.
-

Y/n and the two boys were talking about the mission. "Yeah! I jumped through a window and like in a flash I sliced off the demon's head!" Y/n said excitedly as she mimicked it with her hands. "And it was at the perfect moment too! The demon was about to attack the family and I came Though my bird ruined the heroic moment by saying it will peck the children it all went well." Y/n continued then ate the Sweet Potatoes Senjuro prepared.

Kyojuro then put his hand under his mouth and did a thinking pose "How did you manage to pass out then?" Kyojuro asked. Y/n choked on her sweet potatoes after he answered the question making Senjuro get up quickly and grab a cup of water for Y/n.

Y/n drank the water "Thank you Senjuro." Y/n said looking away. "I don't remember, perhaps when I passed out I hit my head and forgot?" Y/n lied but still held her "worry" expression which successfully tricked the two Rengoku brothers. "Since we're all done eating let's go train!" Kyojuro said grabbing onto Senjuro and Y/n's collar and dragging them away from the Chabidai table.

Y/n ran away back to the table attempting to stuff more of the sweet potatoes in her mouth and as she was about to reach one she was grabbed by the collar and dragged outside of the Rengoku estate by Kyojuro. "Let's begin!" Kyojuro yelled grabbing two wooden swords and tossing them to Y/n and Senjuro. Y/n caught both of the wooden swords and handed one of them to Senjuro, to which he mumbled a thank you.

"Swing your swords 1000 times!" Kyojuro said to them both making them both flinch, "No I decline!" Y/n yelled, and Senjuro nodded quickly agreeing with Y/n. Kyojuro had his arms crossed in his normal position and said "Okay then! Do it 2000 times!" with a wide smile.

Y/n's eye twitched and Senjuro sighed, they stayed silent and began to swing their swords grumpily...Senjuro just had a pout while Y/n had a irk mark on her forehead. "Oh c'mon now! You need to show a smile! Feel happy! Be happy you saving others, it's a blessing to see others smile!" Kyojuro said.

Senjuro put a small smile on and continued to swing his sword, while Y/n had a smile on but with a irk mark still on her forehead. "There we go!" Kyojuro said with a loud laugh. Y/n smile went wider as Kyojuro made a loud laugh, he was truly as bright as the sun. His heart was truly filled with flames. "Y/n can you go get two buckets of water? Think of it as training!" Kyojuro said holding two empty wooden buckets. Y/n turned slowly to him and had a pout, how was it training if the buckets were going to be light? Kyojuro knew about her enhanced abilities, yet he still gave her little tasks. It's not that she's not strong enough she is, it's just the laziness she has. Y/n is lazy but she gets her task done no matter what. "Okay!" Y/n said lightly setting down the wooden sword and going to get the two buckets from his hands. She ran to the closes clean lake which was of course by the Demon Slayer Corps. Y/n saw a boy with long straight black hair that fades to pale turquoise sitting down in front of the lake and looking at the sky.

Y/n walked close to him and waved at him, he just looked at her and looked back at the sky. "I'm Y/n!" Y/n said introducing herself, all the boy said was "Tokito Muichiro, I won't remember your name either way so saying hello is pointless. Get lost.". Y/n still kept her smile but she irk mark was clearly shown, "Is that so?". He ignored her and just kept looking at the sky "What was that cloud called again?" He mumbled.

Y/n looked up at the sky to see small rounded clouds that are in long the sky. "It's a Cirrocumulus cloud," Y/n said and sat next to him. "...a Cirrocumulus cloud?" He repeated still not taking his eyes off the sky. Y/n hummed in response, he turned to Y/n and said "Who are you again?"

'Amnesia' Y/n thought. "I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!" Y/n greeted herself once again. "Just Y/n? You don't have a last name?" he asked. Y/n shook her head and he just nodded looking back at the sky. "Well, I have to get-" Y/n tried saying but a crow interrupted her.

"CAW! CAW! Who's this weird colored-eyed girl!" A crow yelled. Y/n turned to the crow on Muichiro's shoulder and the first thing he noticed was her eyelashes. "What a pretty crow!!" Y/n said extending her finger out which the crow glared at but hopped on either way.

"You're such a pretty crow." Y/n said scratching the crow's head, the crow said "Caw! I know I know!" while moving her head to get closer to Y/n's finger. Ginko hopped off of Y/n's finger and landed in front of Muichiro. "Muichiro Tokito! Caw! Oyakata-Sama has requested to see you! Caw!" Ginko said.

Muichiro thought for a second about who was Oyakata-sama and it clicked. He nodded and stood up, "...Was it Y/n? I forgot...but bye." Muichiro said walking away with his crow leading him. Y/n filled the buckets of water and carried them back to the Rengoku Estate.