Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Kissing her was the one thing And wanting to be in a relationship is another. I have known Charlie for a day yet it fells like forever and I have fallen for her so easily. If the media hear about this they wouldn't believe that the harry styles has been able to fall for a girl in such a short time frame I could barely believe it myself.

She has fallen asleep in my arms and it's good to know that she feels a little of what I feel and One thing I can't wait to do and something I'm dreading to do is talking to her about us. What am I meant to say? What would my management think if I was to tell them this? What is going to happen when we arrive in New York?

I don't want to accept it but it will be hard once arriving there, I will be thrown back into my life and she would be in hers, I don't want us to be split up I want to stay with her and do things with her, and even if I reassure her that we will still be together I know that May not be true.

I wouldn't be able to have a relationship with a normal girl like Charlie. That's only one of the things I like about her, she makes me feel normal even though we have been stuck In an airport. She is beautiful, kind, loving, funny, I know I'm sounding clique but it's the truth and it's hard to accept but once you do, it's all you can think about.

Looking over at Charlie she has a small smile on her face and I think I'm the one to course it but me I have a huge smile on my face.

Feeling around for my phone I finally grab hold of it and look at the time, not wanting to wake Charlie up with the light I make sure it's facing away from her.

3:07am is the time. We have to get up at around 5am and be ready to board 40 minutes after that. I am tired, extremely tired. It's been a big day to say the least and usually I will be willing to sleep on the plane for the whole ride but considering the fact that Charlie will be with me I don't really want go to sleep then with her there.

So I close my eyes and try to get some sleep but that doesn't really last long as I feel my phone vibrate next to me. Checking it, it is from management, i think to my sled it's about 10 pm there so why would they be texting me at this hour?

I read the message and it says

In the morning you need to get on the plane and act like the Harry styles, paparazzi will be there so I don't want you to be with that girl. It is bad for your image.

My stomach sinks, how did they even find out I was with a girl and of course once they did I know they wouldn't approve

----------------------------------

Hi guys sorry about the late update I have been so busy with school and being in year 11.
I know I needed to update so it's a short and crapy chapter but it's updated

I hope all of you who went to OTRA had a good time I, so excited my concert is in 6 days!!

Please comment and vote

Thanks Larrybumb

xx