Chapter 18

“Attention ladies and gentlemen we are experiencing some turbulence at the moment so please keep in your seats and fasten your seatbelt as the sign has been turned on. Thank you and sorry” the captain speaks through the speaker and all the suddenly my calmness has frown into panic again. But before I start freaking out Harry places his hand on top of mine and I immediately calm down just from his touch.

I turn to Harry and he gives me a small smile and my heart melts. I truly do like this boy and I don’t know what I will be doing at this moment if I didn’t meet him. My mind starts to wonder off thinking what would of happen if there wasn’t any snow storm and I just went on the plane without personally meeting the one person who could possible change my life forever.

“So where in New York does your mum live?”  Harry asks and I know straight away he is making conversation so I don’t start to panic again

“She lives opposite Central park, in a unity thing” I say

“Really? Like right next to Central Park?” he asks again

“Central park west on floor 4 I think” I say and harry nods his head

“Must have cost a fortune”

“It really did” I say with a laugh.

We sit and talk for a little while longer before there is a smell of breakfast coming through our nose. It’s been about three hours since we have been on the plane and we have four more to go and breakfast is ready to be served since it’s still morning. 

Next thing I know there is a lady standing in front of the chairs with a big smile on her face.

“Hi we are serving breakfast and you have a choice of cooked food which is scrambled eggs or the choice of cereals” he states happily. How can she be so happy?

Harry says first what he will like “The eggs please”

And I say “cereal”

The lady starts to serve our food and passes it over to us. With a smile I get my cereal from the box and put it in the bowl. Happy that the turbulence has stopped and we are finally getting some food. 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update and the short chapter. It was just a filler but I promise some things are going to happen soon!

Also i dont live in New york and i have never been there so i dont know any places around central park or whatever.  

Thanks for all the reads and votes and please continue getting this fanfic out there.

Please comment and vote

Thanks, Larrybumb

xx