Chapter 29

Harry's POV

I see her look down at me and she yells "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you" I yell back. 

I hear no response and I look down onto the floor then look back up but she wasn't there. My stomach dropped. she left so she wouldn't have to talk to me. I really messed up. Not knowing what to do i slowly turned around to walk back from her house. I look back up for the last time and see she hasn't come back when I make my decision to slowly leave. She obviously doesn't want to talk to me. 

I know i should give up on her now, Ive found her and thats good enough for me. I look down at my watch and see I still have 3 minutes till Mid-night. 

suddenly I heard a door slam and I hear her voice "you've got one minute to talk" 

I turn back around and see her with a frowning and and she is shivering due to freezing cold night. Luckily its not snowing. 

"I-uh you look great" I manage to stammer out, Its the truth too she looks beautiful, she always does. 

She crosses her arms over and talks "How did you find me and what are you doing here" she ignores my compliment 

"friend of mine said they saw you around here, and with the help of your very drunk neighbours they helped me find you." I let out a shaky laugh. 

"And I'm here because I missed you. I know I haven't known you for long but it feels like years, I like you, a lot too. I got back and there was the magazine of us and I realised the we could have been together. I was a dick and was only thinking about my career when I didn't say goodbye to you. I messed up and I know that now. I ran out from our New Years party, went in a taxi and found you. I figured screw management and screw everyone, I want to be with you." I let out a breath that i didn't know I was holding.

I really wanted to just hold and her and be forgiven but I know its not that easy.

"you really hurt me Harry" she whispers. 

"I trusted you but you left, i felt something for you. You could have told me that once we landed here you where going to leave. I felt heartbroken even though I barely know, you still hurt me. I hate you for that Harry, I really do"

when those words left her mouth, i felt myself breaking. She hates me. 

"I say those words. hate. bu-" i go to cut her off. 

"please stop Charlie, i don't want to hear about how much you hate me. I know I messed up but i want to sort it out. I really do" I beg her

"Harry stop cutting me off" she states

"I try hating you Harry but I know I can't. I never will hate you" she states and a small smile creeps on my face. 

I feel like we have been talking forever but when I look down at my watch its only been two minutes and we have 60 seconds before New Years. 

"But it doesn't mean I forgive you" She states again 

"I know Charlie but we can sort this out yeah? we can go on dates and forget about management and be ourself" I say getting more confident. 

she goes to talk but we are soon cut off by screaming of everyone around us 

"10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1!"

"Happy New Years" everyone screams. People kissing each other and cheering. 

My New Years revolution: take risks. 

So I do as I pull Charlie into a kiss. I feel butterflies again and sparks. I know she can feel it too. I want to be with her. I need too. 

I soon break away, I feel happy cause she kissed me back but when I see her face, a frown is settled upon it.

"Happy New Year" I say and she shakes her head. 

"I know you felt sparks and i want to be with you. We can sort this out. Please" I beg again 

She opens her mouth and says three words. Three words that either make me the happiest person. Or not at all. 

With a tiny whisper she says 

"I don't know" 

THE END

Epilogue will be up either later today or tomorrow. Hope you all enjoyed.

Im feeling very emotional. This is my first fanfic and whole bunch of emotions are running through me. 

Hope you all enjoyed.