Chapter 20

Harry's POV

to say I am guilty is an understatement Charlie's words keep replaying in my head 'I don't think I want to get away from you' but I know that when we arrive I will have to leave her. Management have been even more annoying these days but I don't know why and they are on my back about everything and apparently I look better without having a girlfriend. But I like Charlie, I like her to much to let go yet something draws me back in when I feel the need to leave her.

I don't know how I will do it should I tell her? If I do she will tell me why I need to follow what I think is right and blah blah. Maybe I should just push her away but that would be mean and I wouldn't wanna do that to her. I care to much.

I look over at her and I hear small little snores coming out while she sleeps and she has a small smile on her lips making me wonder if I caused it. I look away from so it doesn't seem like I'm a creep staring at her but guilt rushes through me again.

I hear some noise next to me and I see Charlie has a woken

"If you keep thinking so much those frown lines are gonna stay there" she says with a teasing smile.

"Mmmmm sorry" I mumble back

"What's up?" She asks me

"Nothing" I say but she narrows her

"Obviously something is bothering you"

"Just drop it would you Charlie" I say but I don't mean to sound mean.

"Fine" she mumbles and turns her head away.

"Charlie, I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that"

"It's fine" she turns back and looks at me with a smile, a fake smile.

"Cabin crew prepare for landing" I hear through the speaker.

I realise that we are about to land soon and I will probably not see her even though it breaks me. So I do what I think I can do and turn to her and put my lips onto hers. They are soft and the kiss is soft and gentle. How can I let her go after all this? We haven't known each other for long yet I feel like she knows me the best and kissing her feels amazing.

Soon the kiss goes from gentle to rough when I feel lust over take me.

"Your so beautiful" I mumble into her lips and I feel her smile. I too soon feel her break apart from the kiss when she notices the seatbelt sign has been turned on and the captain is now talking.

"The seatbelt sign has been turned on as we are landing very shortly, I hope you have all enjoyed the flight and hopefully see you next time. Thankyou" then it goes quite.

I see a small smile on Charlie's face before she turn around and says. "don't forget about me when we land because I really like you"

All I do is smile and say "I won't and I really like you too" and I feel the guilt again. But I didn't lie because I can never forgot this girl that I have fallen so deeply for.
----

Hi guys sorry for the late update it's holidays and I've been so busy.

Thankyou to everyone who has stuck around. Please comment and vote.

Thanks, Larrybumb

xx