Chapter 3

We both start to search for a worker who works at the airport, when we finally find someone Harry runs straight up to them.

"Excuse me Miss where is everyone?"
The lady turns around

"Hello sir, now there is no need to panic but there is a huge snow storm and no planes are allowed to fly, so we have tried to send everyone home or to an hotel" she gives us a smile, why she is smiling I have no idea why.

"So can we leave?" I ask, just wanting to get out of here

"No, I'm sorry we can't send anymore people outside as it's crazy and it's for your own health and safety, so you can't leave the airport. But don't worry there is about 70 or less people who are still here so I can send you to them"

I let out a groan and she continues to talk "we are sorry for this, but we did send an message out to as many phones as we could, and there was a message on the speaker"

I start to think I was here for a long time, so why didn't hear it? And as if harry could read my mind he said to me "our headphones where up to the max"

Looking up at harry I mumble back "but the message would have been louder so we could have heard through our music" harry just shrugs at me, while the lady leads us to the other people who can't leave.

"I suggest you call whoever you need to call and let them know what's going on" she speaks to us

"No shit" I say under my breath, although harry hears what I say and let's out a small chuckle.

We see the people sitting down on comfy chairs. "Here is all the other people please feel comfortable and we will provide food and water for you guys."

Harry and I nod at her and go take a seat. I pull my phone ready to call my mum, after a few rings she answers
"Charlie, hi how are you? Don't you meant to be on the plane?"
"oh hi mum I'm alright, well bad actually, look there is a snow storm in London and we can't leave the airport so I'm stuck here"
"Oh no Charlie, that's terrible, let me know when you can finally take the plane I really wanted to see you"
"Yes mum, I wanna see you too"
"Ok well stay safe, I love you"
"Love you too"

I call my mum at the same time harry calls who ever. Once he is done he turns to me and asks
"Is it really that bad?"

"Staying at an airport? Yes it's really that bad" I say frustrated

"Why?"

"I hate plane and I hate flying, can't stand the thought of it and crashing, I also can't stand being in an airport" I finally snap

"You know there is a very low chance it will crash" he says to me and I give him a glare

"We are all afraid of something, and mines flying" harry nods his head.

It's back to being silent, all I could hear was the low chatter between the strangers. I start to wonder to a life where everything is easy and finding true love, being happy. That was once me beside the love, I just want to always be happy not just snippets of it. Back in the day I use to be so bubbly and funny and laughing a lot, but I guess this is what Happens In the real word. I was then interrupted from why thoughts.

"My management is going to kill me" harry says.

"Why?" I am a little curious about the one and only harry styles.

"All the other boys are in New York, they went earlier but I couldn't go as I was sick, we have a concert in 3 days, right before Christmas and now my flight is delayed."

" Well you can't help being sick" I say back to him, a little confused to why he is telling me this

"Sorry for saying that, I just wanted to break the silence" I look up at him.

"It's ok, sorry for the way I reacted to when I found out who you where" I apologise back.

"It's ok, I kinda did over react a little, I guess it felt good when you didn't know who I was until I looked up at you, I'm so used to being famous that sometimes I want a break but I don't think that is going to happen"

"I understand, well not really but I would hate it if I was in your position" he smiles at me

"Well I have just shared some private stuff to a stranger I don't even know, Except the fact she hates to fly"

"Maybe you should try get too know me"
------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again this is short, I really want to try to do longer ones but will see how this book goes and see from there.

Please comment and vote- it's just one press of a button

Thank you,
Larrybumb
xx